don't over work yourself

The one with the hoodie is Pat and the other is Luni
____________
Pat pov
I walk into mine and lunis' house, hands full of bags full of groceries. I put them on the kitchen counter. "Luni I'm home!" I yell out to get no response. He's probably working on GachaLife again. (A/N-luni is an actually youtuber called lunime. GachaLife is an actually game he's making and its apparently coming out between the 20th or the 25th of October)
I sigh. He's always working on that game. He's been working non-stop. I quickly put everything away and walk upstairs to his office. I knock and open the door and see him coding away at his computer. I walk over to him. "Save your progress" I tell him. He turns and looks at me. There are noticeable bags under his eyes. "Why?" he asks. "Cause your over working yourself, you need a break" I tell him. Luni shrugs and continues to code. "Luni save and get off now" I order him. He looks back at me. "I have to get this done" I says. "I understand that but every once in a while you need a break. How long have you been in here?" I ask. "Like since you left" he answers and my eyes widen. He's been in here for 10 hours?! I was out first to get gas then help dasiy with some stuff for her house and I had to help phantom and cyko load boxes into a moving truck and help them unpack since their now living together and then get groceries. "Luni that's insane! Did you even go to the bathroom?" I ask. "No what I did is tape a bottle to my ankle and-" "OK luni I don't need to hear all that!" I cut him off. I sigh. "Please just save and take a break" I beg. He sighs and saves his work and logs off. I grab his hand and pull him out of the room and close the door behind us. I walk him to the bathroom. "Here clean yourself up and come down stairs" I instruct and he nods. I leave the bathroom and walk downstairs.

Time skip and luni pov

I walk downstairs and see Pat on the couch. Me notices me and gestures me to come over. I sit on his right and lean against him. I yawn. Pat notices this and picks me up bridal style. "Ah! Pat!" I yelp. He carries me up to our bedroom and sets me on the bed. He closes the door and takes off my glasses, visor and his headphones and sets them on the drawer beside the closet. We take our shoes off and climb into bed. I wrap my arms around his neck and he warps his around my waist, pulling me in his embrace. I yawn, very tired. Pat pets my head and I drift off to sleep. "Love you pat" I whisper and fall asleep.

Pat pov
"Love you pat" was all he said before he fell asleep. I smile and kiss his forehead. "Love you too luni" I whisper and snuggle against him. I drift off to sleep as well. I look at him again and smile. I yawn and join him in slumber.
____________
Hope you enjoyed this. The reason I made this one-shot book is because I looked this ship up and found none so I made one! Your welcome. Bye 💜