in the shower~

Luni pov
"Ok luni, you ready?" pat asks and I nod. I step into the warm water of the shower with Pat. This was gonna be our first time. I look at the floor. Pat cups my face and makes me look at him. Pat smiles warmly and connects our lips. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss back. He licks my lips and I part them. He slides his tounge in and explores the wet cavern we all call a mouth. We begin to tounge wrestle and he wins. He pushes me back so the water is hitting against my skin. I moan at this. He slides his right hand down my side. I feel his member against mine. Just then he grabs my butt cheek making me jump and break the kiss. I put my hands on his chest. "Pat" I moan. He slides his hand to my entrance and slides a finger in. I gasp and wrap my arms around his chest. He wraps his free arm around me. He adds a second finger and does a scissor motion. I moan loudly. "Pat!" I groan. He goes deeper with his fingers and hits a certain spot making me see stars. "Gah! Pat! What was that?" I ask. "That would be your prostate" he coos in my ear. He adds three more fingers and abuses my prostate. I moan and claws at his back. Just then, he pulls out his fingers. I whine at the loss. Pat smirks and sits against the back of the tub. He gestures me to come closer. I get on my hands and knees. He spreads his legs. "You know what to do~" he says sexually. I nod and lick the tip of his member. He moans at this. I lick all around and take the tip in my mouth. "Mmm luni~" he groans. I go down to the base and bob my head. "Ngg luni~" pat moans, bucking his hips. He grabs my hair and helps me go faster. "Gah luni! I'm gonna-" he cuts himself off as he moans loudly. He shoves his whole member in my mouth and bucks his hips. I feel him cum down my throat. I grab his thighs and swallow as much as possible. He lets go and I pull of, swallowing the remaining cum in my mouth. Pat smirks and pulls me closer. He sets me on his lap and slides his tounge in again. He explores my mouth, tasting his cum. He pulls away and turns me around so I'm facing away from him. He puts me on my knees and he does the same. I feel his member poking at my entrance. "Pat" I moan quietly. He pus his hands on my hips. "Shhhh luni, just relax ok?" he asks and I nod. The water of the shower now hitting my chest. Pat licks, bites and sucks on my collarbone and neck. I groan. "Pat~ i-GAH!" I yelp as I feel him push in. Once he's fully in, he goes a slow pace. "Ahhh pat faster" I moan. He oblys and goes faster with each thrust. Pat takes his right hand and wraps it around my member. He pumps it so its in sync with his thrusts. I moan and wrap my arms around his neck. "Grr can't find it" I her pat growl. "Can't find wha-"I was about to ask but was cut off when pat turns us around so I'm facing the back of the tub. He pulls out and pushes me against it. He grabs my hair and positions me so I'm holding onto the edge and resting my head on it, my ass is his face. "Pa-AHHH!" I moan as pat grabs my hips and merseriously pounds into me. "Pat, y-your so b-big" I moan. "Heh, all the better to fill you up" he groans. The room now filled with the sounds of running water, slaps, moans, groans and dirty talk. "Why can't I find it" I hat pat growl. "Maybe not the right position" I hear him say. I was about to ask what he ment but he stands me up and pushes me against the wall and continues to pound into me. "Pat~ wha-OH MY GOD PAT, THERE!" I scream as he hits my spot. "Found it~" he groans. He uses one hand to pin my arms above my head and the other rubs my stomach. "Mmmm Luni, how does it feel?" pat groans sexually in my ear. "Feels so good. Like I don't want it to stop. Your so big." I moan shamelessly. Pats' thrusts get harder, faster and sloopier. "Luni, I'm gonna" pat gets cut off as he cums inside me. He groans loudly and burries his face in the nape of my neck. This triggers me to moan as loud as I can and throw my head back and cum. He stand there panting for a bit before pat pulls out. I stumble a bit but he catches me. We clean ourselves up and step out of the shower. Pat turns it off and I dry myself.

Pat pov
I turn off the shower and turn to see luni facing away from me and drying off. I smirk and slap his ass. He jumps and yelps at this. He glares at me, his face as red as a tomato. I chuckle. We dry off and walk out to our bedroom. We lay down and luni wraps his arms around my neck and we tangle our legs together. I wrap my arms around him and pull him closer. He looks at me in the eyes and smiles. "I love you" he says and falls asleep. I smile. "Love you too luni" I whisper and kiss his forehead. I close my eyes and fall asleep.