Chapter 5 - Playing in Paris

CHAPTER 5 - PLAYING IN PARIS

We had just reached Paris,it was about 7 pm at night.I was still a bit shocked by what had happened in the flight.

"Emmenez-moi hotel concorde la fayette !!" Adam said to the driver.

"Oui monsieur!!" replied the driver cheerfully.

He turned to me as he pulled me towards his warm chest."It'll be alright ,Jenna!!"he said calmly, as if nothing had ever happened.

"I wish Adam...I wish !!"  I said half- heartedly.

'Hhhhh" sighed Adam looking out of the window,still holding Jenna tightly around her waist. Immediately I understood that the situation was hard for him too, I felt sad, he was not happy! 

I sat up straight putting up a smile on my face."So!! Paris hunh??What made you bring me here out of all the places on this planet...hunh??" I questioned Adam cheekishly with a fist punch on his shoulder.

Her sudden change of mood made Adam laugh."Maybe, because Paris is the most romantic place on Earth...,also my mom was from here, she promised me she'd show me Paris when I was a kid,but then unfortunetly she died, so from then on it had always been my dream to come to France!!" he said looking into my eyes.

'Oh !! so where are we goin now?" I asked him.

"ummm....to our hotel, well be there for a few days then we'll shift into this guest house!!" he said.

"Hotel!! how boring....I wanna see the Eiffel tower!!" she said "Driver I don't know if you understand what I am saying but can you take us to the Eiffel tower instead" I said leaning foward.

"Oui madame, I do understtandd englaise!!" he said in a weird accent.

"Are you sure, you wanna go know?? I mean are you not tired ?? you did have quite a day...." said Adam stroking my face.

"Adam I am sure!!" I said leaning towards him to kiss him.

He seamed a bit stunned by my sudden gesture,but he joined in too,the kiss was passionate,addictive and full of lust."Fancy kissing in a cab!" I said to him as I sighed for breath.He smirked at my comment and continued to kiss me.The kiss grew, he began to pull out my shirt when____

"ayeee ayeee ayeee, you break my car,you do this in your room" said the driver in his funny accent.This made both me and Adam burst into laughter.

"There u reach La Tour De La Eiffel !!" said the driver.Adam give him some  money and took our luggage,which by the way was very less.

"Wow!! it's amazing........absolutely amazing!!" I said staring with googly eyes at the extraordinary tower.

"Yes, it is!!' said Adam excitedly, as he held my hand."This is the most perfect night ever, and now we are going to have a baby!!" he said pressing my hand with excitement a bit.

"You want a baby??" I asked Adam a bit puzzled.

"Well why not Jenna??, I mean you can't get rid of the baby now, why not take the news in a good note ?? don't you want a baby??"he said 

"ummm...well....there's always abortion and Adam I am just 17,I always wanted a baby, but 17 seems sooo early. I mean I have my whole life ahead of me!!" I said hoping he'd understand...."But I'll think about it" I said rubbing his back.

'Ok" he said as if there was nothing more to say.

"So" he said pulling me towards him,he pulled mu up to his level...."close your eyes"he said whispering into my ears....I followed his orders with a smirk.He beggan kissing my neck slowly ,gently with his beautiful soft lips.I opened my eyed to see a few people staring at us,smiling,I was used to alot of public kissing .I began to laugh,I felt ticklish "Now tell me what did you see??"he said...."I see a biiiig croissant"I said replying truthfully....

"Oh is that right!! , then let's go for dinner!!"

_________________________________chapter end______________________________