Birthday Surprises

White Wolf Productions Presents:

~Birthday Surprises~

A Canineshipping Original

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Title: Birthday Surprises

Words: 6,045

Warnings: Cute, fluffy, Yaoi (Boy Love) and a side of light mischief and humor

Summary: (Takes places years after the events of Dekkan Academy) It's Alex's birthday and Dakota has some very special surprises for his very special wolf.  He also happens to have a very important question for the wolf; but the real question is: how will Alex react?

-0-

          I groaned deeply, curling up into the blankets that were wrapped around me tightly after a rest-less night. I had once again gotten into a fight with Dakota, but... this time, he hadn't forgiven me.

          Let me clarify a few things before I continue with my sad, boring, life story. Which isn't that bad actually, it's really quiet fun and quite frankly, I'm used to it already... anywho...

          My name is Alex Jay Parker, I have blondish-white hair and light blue eyes. I'm also twenty years old and have white, black-tipped wolf ears and a long white, black-tipped tail. Yep, that's right, I'm a half-blood.

          I'm also openly gay and am one hundred percent all Dakota's.

          You see, Dakota Lynn Hemming is my boyfriend. A handsome black dog with jet-black hair and dark blue captivating eyes. He's twenty two years old and I sadly admit to saying he's the 'guy' in the relationship.

          We have been in a relationship for, hm... let me see... about maybe five to six years now. Ever since a year after I first moved to Dekkan Academy, and when I had turned eighteen, we moved somewhere were we could live in peace without Hailey, a pink haired calico cat, and the others messing with us and our personal life.

          But as of yesterday... I'm not sure where our relationship stands. Because quite frankly, I had apparently gotten him more upset than I normal would have liked. And all because I was stupid enough to mistake him being with a girl who obviously liked him as... something else.

          Ugh, stupid stupid stupid! I thought bitterly and sat up in my... no, our bed, looking around. I found a pillow on the ground, exactly where it had been when one of us threw it at the other. I won't say who threw the pillow though.

          I wiped some of my tears away and half-heartedly got out of our bed so I could get ready for the new day. I was barely even aware of what day it was.

          I took a much needed shower to calm down my stress levels and afterwards did my normal routine of getting dressed, brushing my hair and teeth, and straightening my fur out.

          Unfortunately I had work to do today, unlike yesterday when I was off and was able to wander around the park. That's where I had found Dakota walking around with that... that girl.

          I sighed again and grabbed a cup of fresh coffee that apparently Dakota had made just before he left home.

          "I wonder where he is...?" I asked and shook my head, frowning. "I guess there's no finding out... yet." I finished off the coffee before going outside to walk to my work, a small animal care center that I worked part time at.