Chapter 5

IM BACK BITCHES

Kylie's POV

So it's 6:00 pm and me and jordyn just got to the mall but there's a lot of paparazzi so we go into Gucci and I see a really cute dress

So I buy it and we go back home and it's 7:00 pm so we get home and I start doing my makeup

Travis POV

So I'm going to take Kylie to a fancy restaurant called the shed and it one of the most popular restaurant in town.
So I go to Kylie house to go pick her up and when I ring the doorbell a girl opens the door and I say "sorry I was going to pick a girl up I guess I'm in the wrong house" and the girl says "no you're Travis right your here to pick up Kylie right" and I say "yeah" and the girl says "yeah so I am jordyn  I live with Kylie you can come in yeah Kylie is just doing her makeup she should be down here in a few minutes"

Kylie POV

So I'm up here doing my makeup and I hear jordyn talking to someone downstairs so I Harry up and when I come downstairs I see Travis talking to jordyn so Travis see me walking down the stairs so he gets up and come and helps me down and he give me flowers and he says " let go" so we say goodbye to jordyn and we enter his Lamborghini and I say "so where we going?" And he says "we're going to the shed" and I say " really I always wanted to go there but it's always booked how did you get a table there?" And he says "I know the owner and he gave us a really good table.