Club Troie

Alexis's POV- It was just supposed to be a way to make ends meet, but now I'm in too deep. Marco, the owner of the club, has pulled me into his office to work out the kinks in our agreement.

"Now Alexis, I helped you when you had nothing, but now you are my highest requested dancer.  But now it's my turn to... test the product. I want to give you the ride of your life." Marco whispers roughly backing me into the desk. He grips my hips tightly in his calloused hands lifting me onto his desk knocking over his paperwork. I inhale quickly not knowing how to respond, I'm both scared and aroused. No one has touched me so firmly yet passionately before.

"What did you have in mind?" I purred softly into his ear, a shiver runs up my spine in anticipation. I look into his deep brown eyes finding only unleashed lust. Before I realize what's happening his lips meet mine hungrily as if he is starving and I'm the last meal. His hands move quickly to my hair pulling my head back deepening the kiss, his tongue now exploring the inside of my mouth. As his hands move from the nape of my neck to the top of my head pushing me down my hands move to undo his belt. His pants fall to the floor exposing thick rod. I wet my lips,  running my tongue around the tip. Marco pushes it further into my mouth, causing me to gag. He looks down at me a smirk on his face.

"I am surprised you can take my full dick, I didn't think you would be able to take all 10 inches." He stated abruptly . I looked up at him with wide eyes, my throat expanding to accommodate his massive penis. With every thrust he makes my jaw aches more and more. He is too big. I can't take anymore, I go to back away when he slams back into me dislocating my jaw right as he finishes on me. The pain escalates quickly and I can feel the room spinning around me, as I start to black out I see his son Jared walk into the office the door slamming behind him. The last thing I see before blacking out is his concerned green eyes.

A/N

Hey guys! 3V1D here, we hope you enjoyed our new erotica, please follow to get notified for new updates! Please message me at 3Vs1Dwritinggroup@gmail.com with new suggestions and ideas for our Monday night erotica writing sessions.