☼ three

"will you fucking move?" I grumbled to the bitch Ava who was standing in front of me while I was trying to leave school.

"will you stop being so rude!?"

"sorry, but fuck you I'm trying to get out of this school."

"mph, whatever"

I walked out and then noticed none of the buses were there.

fuck. I started to walk home because I've got to see Brody. Brody is my 6 year old brother with leukemia. he came home today so I was ecstatic to see him. he was my only joy. and I prayed everyday that nothing would ever take him away. not even his sickness.

as I was walking down the street beside the school I noticed something. a little fire. like a bonfire. I walked closer and noticed a boy standing beside it.

he had blond hair and was tall as fuck.he wore all black and an ACDC shirt.

he said nothing to me. like he didn't even notice me. I looked at the bonfire and noticed he was burning roses.

"uh, can I ask why you're burning roses?."

he said nothing.

I asked him again and then he looked me in the eyes. as we made eye contact I immediately felt some sort of connection. a one that felt as if we both shared a hatred for life. hate for everything. hate for strangers. hate for ourselves.

"Im burning roses because roses represent love. and love is a fucking illusion. love isn't real. 'being in love' is just a bunch of bullshit. therefore I will burn them. till they feel my pain."