hugger 4 life

I am bayley, a female wrestler and my BFF is sasha banks. But people will ask me to explain the video above well its simple, my best friend fought me she bank stabbed me like a bankstabber that she is. Look, she enjoys giving me a bank statement but I can focus on more important things than her.
That's him below

Finn balor my dream guy!!!! Guess I can forget sasha

Down the beautiful hallway of wwe high I saw everyone walking. I only wore an average hugger jacket, a black jeans and a crop top saying "bayley's gonna hug" I saw the pretty girls alliance of alexa bliss and carmella by their decorated lockers and I went to my own then alexa said "hey what's your name again, baby or blailey or hugger blah blah blah-which one?" I said "none alexa so leave me alone OK? " carmella said "oh I'm shaking, the hugger's gonna hug us to death" I said "I will challenge you if you don't watch it" alexa said "the last time you fought against sasha in the ring u broke your arm silly" carmella said "yeah, and mella is money!" They left.
So I now kept my books in then I went to my class and my class consists of 5 boys and girls. The 5 boys were finn, roman, seth, dean and AJ while the girls were me, sasha, mella, alexa and paige they put me beside finn oh my god! that's just part 1 not the whole thing so read and enjoy bye cause in part 2 i will be fighting at mixed match challenge and I hope finn is my partner!!
Bye guys from wwe high school
To be continued later