Wave: Loss of Hope

There was a guy who was accompanying her. His name was Matthew, a rich boy who they sad was great with girls. They even said that he  has numbers of girls that are 16 above, 16 above people!. So I didn't trust him being with my crush. I don't want her to get hurt. She's really important to me.

So I asked myself, what if she fell for Matthew. What if she would abandon me. What if I was the third party. What if she only tricked me for fun...
I was sobbing when I got home. I locked my room and threw my phone. Breaking every pen and ripping every notebook. I thought all hope was lost.
But then she messaged me. The sound of the notification angered me, It was really annoying for some point. I looked at my cracked phone and she said

Liselle: Hey

Liselle: Why aren't you responding?

Liselle: Is there something wrong?

Lester: Yes there is!! Isn't it obvious?

Liselle: What do you mean???

Lester: I've heard of you with that boy, Matthew. I bet you like him. I bet that you would give everything to him...

Liselle: What are you talking about? Matthew is my best friend you dummy...

Lester: Even if he's your bestfriend. He's a boy and he's even better than me. He can get you in many ways...

Liselle: What are you being jealous about, You and I don't have a relationship, except for being friends.

Lester: But i care about you Liselle. I'm afraid that you'll get hurt, and you're with a person who is a professional at girls. I just don't want you to be a victim.

Liselle: That's really sweet but how can you say such things to him. You don't even know him!
How disrespectful of you. Do you really believe that he is a ChicBoy? Uggghh. You believe to much gossips, you are blind from the truth....
1m Offline

So at this point, I fucked up. I wasn't careful about what I said. I was freaking out that time. Ughhhhhh.

Then another notification popped up.

*Ding

Liselle: Hey sorry for what I said earlier and to me i'm not just your friend. I feel something.

Lester: It's okay I'm sorry too

Lester: What do you mean about you feeling something?

Liselle: I... Actually...Like... You...