Chapter one

Hunters pov

I got up to and got dressed for school then I went down stairs. I was grated by my mom which is a beta,my dad which is also a beta, and my little brother he's also a beta. My parents are betas of the pack. I sat down at the dining room table. How's my favorite omega? Good dad how are you? Great after you leave for school I need to go to a meeting so I will be home little later then normal. Ok. I started to eat my breakfast. My dad is my favorite parent I now that's mean but it's true my mom loves my little brother more and I'm fine with that because my dad is a lot nicer then her not like she's abuse but she doesn't talk to me much and I'm fine with that a well. After I was eating I said goodbye to my dad and walked to school shadow high school. I walked through the main entrance. I'm seventeen years old and my name is hunter. I walked to my locker to but my stuff that I don't need away then the person I liked walked over to me. His name is raven he's a alpha his parents are leaders of the pack. Hey hunter can I talk to you in private. Sure raven. We walked to a part of the school that is empty. So raven what do you need? Well hunter I wanted to tell you something. Ok what is it? Well ever since we first meet I fell in love with you. Me to I fell for you the first day we meet. He pulled me to his chest and bite my neck. He stoped and licked it to stop bleeding. I smiled. He smiled back at me. Let's go to class. Ok love. We walked into class and walked to my seat raven followed me to the seat next to me. Ok class today we will tell if we have mates or not. I see hunter has a mark on his neck who's your mate? I sand up. My mate is raven. The girls cried no he's not! I stated sacking because I am a omega I get scared easily. Raven got up. Yes he is!! Every one became silent. He turned to me and bulled me in to a hung. It's ok love. I shake violently when I see the most popular girl  gave  gave me the death stare and mouthed, "your dead." Raven looked over and sow her doing that and growled loudly. Don't you dare do that to my mate! Her eyes widened and put her head down showing respect to Raven.

I hope you guys enjoy this I will post more soon. I will post another chapter soon hopefully.