Chapter 1

This is my first time writing here so please ignore if I did any mistake. So let's begin my fanfiction about jimin.

I don't have parents, they died in an accident when I was 5 years old. I was shifted recently here in Busan to study in college. I don't know anyone here and I'm staying in hostel.
First day..
I wake up at 7 am, take shower and get dressed. I also did little makeup coz you know to look pretty. I went out of my room to go to college. I don't know much about this area. But this area is covered in trees. I also like trees, so I choose to walk in the forest area and also it was shortcut. As I was walking I felt something. Something really strange. Like someone has passed me but there is no one. I turn at every direction but still no one was there. I was shocked. But I continue walking, thinking about what just happened until I reach college.
"Woah.. this college is so big and beautiful."
I said while standing in front of the gate looking at the building.
"Ouch!!" I said while putting my hand on my cheek. Some girl slapped me.
I also slapped her because I can't be silent.
"Ouch!!" That girl said while placing her hand on her cheek.
"Yeah Ouch!" I said while crossing my arms.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to slap you." That girl said.
"But you slapped me already." I said angrily.
"Actually that girl gave me dare to slap you." She point at some other girl standing far away from us.
"Oh by the way I'm Lisa." She took her hand out for handshake.
"I'm y/n." I shake hand with her.
I was angry but this is my first day so I control myself.
"So you are new here? Never see you here before?" Lisa said.
"Yes I'm new here. This is my first day." I said while smiling.
"Oh that's great. Let's be friends?" Lisa said with smile.
"Sure" I said.
We were standing here when I heard someone's voice coming close to us.

"Hey Liso." That guy said while running towards us.
"Oh Hey dude. How are you?" Lisa said with big smile on her face.
"I'm fine. Who is she?" He said while looking at me.
"My friend and a new student." Lisa said
"Introduction time. Y/n this is Taehyung and Taehyung this is y/n." Lisa said.
"Hey y/n! Welcome to our college. Feel free to ask me anything you need." Taehyung said with a wink.
I find this cute. I mean I was being slapped by Lisa a while ago and now I am her friend and also I made one more friend.
"Sure." I said with smile.
I was standing with them when a girl, who asked Lisa to slap me came next to me.
"Hey you dumbo! Why you are talking to my boy?" She said angrily and rudely.
"Here comes the drama queen." Lisa said while rolling eyes.
"Shut up and let me talk to her." She said.
"I am doing nothing.. just talking." I said confusingly.
"Sorry y/n, we'll talk later. Let's go." Taehyung said while moving towards that girl.
"Yes darling." She holds his hand and they walked away.
I was so confused. I look at Lisa questionably.
"She is Jennie. She was the one who said me to slap you because we were fighting and she said that I'm a loser so I had to prove her wrong. So I slapped you. Another thing, she is girlfriend of Taehyung." Lisa explained everything.
That's really childish I thought. But what can we do ?
"Oh that's why she was angry." I said why laughing.
"You got her." Lisa said while laughing.

We were laughing when we heard girls fangirling someone. So we also turn where they were.
I saw a black car. A guy was coming out of the car. He was wearing black shirt and pants. I kept looking at him. All girls already fell for him. He started to walk. He was looking at me and then walk beside me. I was confused. Why he looked at me? Ugh it's really weird.
We then walk to our class. I sit on my seat and after 5 minutes whole class become silent. I look up to see what happen and saw that guy entering our class.
"Okay now that's really weird." I said to myself.
He sit on the corner seat of the class in the back. He didn't look to anyone. It's like he is living in his own world.
"Weird." I said.

*Few seconds later*

Our teacher enter and we all sit quietly. He started to teach us.
I kept looking at him again and again. I didn't see him looking up or at teacher. He was still sitting with his head down.

*After 30 mins*

Bell rings and we all went out of the class to spend our free time. Except for that weirdo, who alone was sitting there.

I don't know why he is acting like this. He is weird. Why he is not acting normally? Does his parents force him to come here? Could be anything right.?
I was walking and then I heard 2 voices at a time.
"Hey y/n." Tae and Lisa said.
I didn't notice them.
"What are you thinking y/n?" Tae asked me.
"Oh nothing." I said with smile.
"Tae where is your girlfriend? If she again finds you here, she will kill you." I said with a smirk.
"Ahh so you changed the topic." Tae said.
"Well don't care about her." He said this with a wink when...

"Ah so you are here huh?" Jennie said while coming towards tae.
"Oh No!!" Tae said.

Tae's POV.

No no.. I hope Jennie won't do anything. I don't want y/n to see how Jennie treat me.
Yes I know I'm a boy but still I'm not being treated well by my girlfriend. She always treats me like I'm her slave. She always give me her purse.

"Tae why you always leave me huh?" Jennie said while handing me her purse.

I feel really ashamed. I don't know why but I can't show my this side to Y/n.

"Taehyung go and obey your ma'am's order."
Lisa said with a big laugh.

Aish this girl. Always teasing me. I quickly walk with Jennie away from them.

Y/n POV.
"Poor Taehyung." I said with little laugh.

"Hey y/n.. you should come to my house. I am giving party at my house." Lisa said excitedly.
"Um.. But-" she cut me.
"No buts, you are coming to my house." Lisa said and walked away.

I also walk towards forest to go to my hostel. "I should dress well. This is my first party in this city. I should dress nicely." I said to myself.
I reach my room. I decided to take a nap before going to the party so I will be fresh.

*After 1 hour*
I woke up and start to get ready. Did my makeup,wear dress and make beautiful hair.
"Ahh ready.." I said while looking in the mirror before leaving the room.

*After 1 hour*
I reach at her house. My mouth open wide when I see her house. I mean her house is so big and also decorated very nicely.

"Hey y/n.. come inside. I was waiting for you." Lisa said with wide smile.
"Hi.. your house is so beautiful. Also you are looking so beautiful." I said while admiring her house and her.
"Thanks sweetie. Let's walk inside." Lisa said while taking me with her.

We enter inside and there were already so many people enjoying.
"Hey y/n.. wow you are looking.. beautiful." Tae said.
"Hi tae. Thanks. You also look handsome." I said
Then tae walked away because Jennie called her. Lisa also went somewhere. I am here standing alone.
I walk to the area where couches were placed. I sit there and looking at the people.
"Hey you need anything to drink?" Tae said.
"Oh get me some juice." I said with smile.
"You sure?" Tae said.
I know why he said that. But I never drink alcohol in my life.
"Yes yes I'm sure." I said.

*After 10 mins*
"Here is your juice. I'll be going okay." Tae said while pouting.
"Okay.. thanks for the drink." I said

He is such a good boy. I mean I pity him because of his girlfriend's behavior.

"Ahh.." I feel dizzy all of a sudden.
"What is happening to me." I said putting my hand on my head. Everything was blurry.