Heaven doesnt seem so far away anymore

Luke: you and Luke were dating for about 2 years now and he knows you were suicdal in the pass and you self harmed too, but he didn't know it was still going on. Recently you started gaining a lot of hate on twitter, Instagram, etc.. more than usual, you were getting called Fat, Ugly, Whore, Not good enough, Bitch, Selfish demon, Bastard, Slut, Lesbian and a lot more. "Hey babe!" Luke said when he walked into your house that you shared with him, "hey, Luke" you faked smiled, "wanna go out to eat tonight? We can get whatever you want?" "Um.. Sounds you great!" You replied "okay be ready at 6:00" "okay, but luke.." You trailed off, "yeah babe?" He asked "never mind I'm gonna go get ready."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that night

"You almost ready?" Luke yelled from down stairs, "yeah!" You yelled back, you weren't really ready, you had your suicide note already on the desk, "Heaven doesn't seem so far away anymore" you kept repeating to yourself, "y/n we need to go!" Luke yelled again, this time you didn't answer, "hey?!? You okay!?" You still didn't reply, your eyes are full of tears and just when you took the pills, Luke rushed in. "Shit, I'm a fucking bitch, I should have known" he mumbled under his breath, "Y/n!!! Y/N!!" "PLEASE COME BACK!!! I NEED YOU!!!" luke saw the note and quickly grabbed it, it read "Luke, Im really sorry, I did this to you, I know you loved me and everything but, i got a lot of hate on twitter and everything, I love you luke, please keep living your dreams and don't give up, you'll make it far, I love you" luke kept reading the note over and over again until he decided that if he couldn't be with you then he would die. He took the pills from your cold hand, he looked at you once more, your tear stained face, with his eyes beating red and tears rushing down, he took the pills, he kissed you one last time, then, everything went black...

~~~~~~~~~~~

Luke and you are in heaven now but not just together, you found some other people you lost, you and Luke's lived happily together that now the pain has gone away, "i love you, y/n" "I love you too, Luke"