Chapter 09

| Chapter 09 |

Recap | You Were Finally 4 Months Pregnant. You Were Excited About Being A Mother For The First Time & You Were Also Excited That Ray Was The Father Of Your Child. You & Ray Went To The Doctors To Find Out The Gender & You Found Out It Was A Girl. After The Doctors You Were Craving Ice Cream So You & Ray Went To Get Ice Cream. As Yall Were Leaving A Unexpected Guest Which Was Shawn Showed Up & Started Harassing You & Ray & Ray Was Furious & Even Wanted To Fight Him But Luckily You Pulled Him Away & Yall Went Home.

5 Months Later

You Were Excited. You Were Officially 9 Months Pregnant & Your Baby Girl Would Be Coming Soon. You Were Also Very Big.

You Laid On The Side Of Your Stomach. You Felt Arms Wrapping Around Your Large Belly. You Smiled & Knew It Was Ray.

Ray - Good Morning Beautiful

Jerenae' - Good Morning

Ray - How Are You ?

You Tried To Sit Up & Ray Seen You Struggling So He Helped You.

Jerenae' - I'm Fine Just Waiting For Baby Girl To Come

Ray - I Cant Wait Either I'm Gon Hug & Kiss All Over Her

Jerenae' - Shit Hopefully Not With That Morning Breath

Ray - You Weren't Complaining A Minute Ago

Jerenae' - Well Now I Am

Ray Put His Hand Over His Mouth & Nose & Took A Deep Breath. He Got Up & Went To The Bathroom & Brushed His Teeth. He Returned Smiling & Blowing His Breath.

Ray - So What Would You Like To Do Today Pretty ?

Jerenae' - How About We Visit Prince I Haven't Talk To Him In A Minute & Do Some Shopping For The Baby

Ray - Okay Sounds Cool

Jerenae' - Alright You Can Take Your Shower First While I Make Breakfast

Ray - Sounds Like A Deal

Ray Cuffed My Face & Gave Me A Passionate Kiss. We Finally Broke The Kiss After A Couple Minutes To Catch Our Breath.

Jerenae' - What Was That For ?

Ray - To Prove That I Love You

Jerenae' - Awww Babe I Know You Love Me

Ray - Just Wanted To Make Sure You Knew

Jerenae' - Alright Go !

Ray Kissed Me Another Time While I Waddled Down The Stairs & To The Kitchen. You Started Pulling Out Pancake Mix & Some Eggs. You Started Making The Pancakes. After You Finished The Pancakes You Started On The Eggs. While You Were Fixing The Eggs You Felt Arms Around Your Waist.

Ray - You Finished Babe ?

Jerenae' - Almost Just Finishing Up

You Added Extra Cheese To Your Eggs & Rays & Then Set His Plate On The Counter. You Turned The Stove Off & Went To The Couch To Eat. You Turned The TV On Which Revealed A New Episode Of Wild N Out.

Ray - I Missed This Episode

Jerenae' - Nelly On Here ! Thats Baeee !

Ray - I Thought I Was Baeee

Jerenae' - You Are

Ray - Oh Okay

You & Ray Continued To Watch TV While Eating Breakfast. You Laughed At Certain Moments & Then You Felt The Baby Kicking.