Pool Day

Message from: HASSSSYBOO❤️

H- Hey wanna come swimming?

M- Of course! I'll be there in 5.

Hayes and I lived across the street since my older brother Jack was born. Nash and Jack have been best friends since they were 1.

Even thought Jack is a little older then Nash they still do everything together. So when Nash and Jack became best friends, so did our parents. Then my mom and hayes mom found out they were pregnant (with Hayes and I). Hayes was born a couple months before I was born ever since then we have been inseparable.

The thing is I kinda have had a big crush on Hayes my whole life. As I got older my feelings got stronger, I just wish he felt the same way but with Nash getting vine famous and now Hayes I know he doesn't like me. I mean he could get any girl right?

Anyways, I slipped on my tribal print bikini and walked over to the Grier's house and into the back where hayes was waiting in the pool. "How nice of you to finally show up." He lets out a quite giggle. It's so cute when he does that. "Ha sorry Hayes. I didn't know what bikini to wear." "Well I like that one. Good choice!" He smirks and then winks at me. "Thank you." I laugh looking at him still smirking.

I walked over to the chair and turn around and see Hayes was staring at my butt. "Hayes!" I call out and he hurries to turn away. I lay down on the chair and try to tan until suddenly then sun went away. I open my eyes to see a soaking Hayes over me smiling. I think I know what he had in mind.

"Hayes Grier you better not!" I look at him seriously. "Sorry babe!" He scooped me up into his arms and I couldn't help but blush and I tried to hide my smile. He ran over to the pool stopping at the edge. I have him an evil glare and he just smiled. He then tossed me into the pool with him jumping in shortly after. I swim up to the top and scream "You are sooo going to get it Grier!" "Oh am I? I would like to see you try." That's it I'm so gunna get him.

I snuck behind him and dunked him under water. Then I started laughing uncontrollably. "Something funny?" He said slowly inching towards me. "No. Hayes. Please don't." I begged until I felt my back touch the edge of the pool. I was trapped. I has no idea what he was going to do to me next when our of nowhere he grabbed my face and kissed me.

I was shocked at first but then I started kissing back. He slowly pulled away "I really like you and I just had to do that. I know you don't feel the same but-" I cut him off with a kiss. "Who said I didn't like you back?" He then kissed me again. This time with so much more passion.