Brandon:

"Where the fuck did you get a goddamn gun from!"  I scream at Nathan.

"Babe SHH there could be more people!" Mel whispers to me.

"Yeah babe SHH." Nathan neg's at me. 

I go to hit him but he ducks.

(Krack) i feel my face fly back then i get tackled to the ground by Drake. 

"STOP!" Mel screams shoving Drake off me.

"HANDS! NOW!" A guy in camo shouts at us.

We look and see one of the soldiers from before.

Mel starts crying and i hug her.

"Step there little boy!" he shouts.

The other guys start yelling at him.

"Nathan dont do anything stupid." i say to him as the solders start walking up to us.

"Is it the boy from before?" the solider says as he points his rifle at Nathan.

"You dont want to do this!" i shout to the solider.

"Yeah im that booooy from before! What the fuck you want. Take my life nigga, i fucking dare you!" he shouts at the solider with his voice breaking.

"Were not going to kill you. Yet. Were just going to bring you back and become the best Japan has to offer!" says another soldier.

"Try us." says Drake.

"Try?" says the first solider.

(BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM) The soldiers start following everywhere. I see two of the american soldiers from back at the hospital firing at them.

I drag Mel with me as we slide into cover.