Change ➳ hemmings ➳ coming soon

"But you're Luke Hemmings," She stated, rolling her eyes. "Everyone loves you."

I smirked. "Obviously not if you claim to hate me." My eyebrows raised as she shook her head.

"Listen here, Hemmings. I don't hate anyone, let alone you. I just don't like who you've become. Fame has gotten to your head and you're an asshole to everyone who has been there for you, including your best friends and fans." I scoffed at her words.

"You don't know me, Mckinney." I spat, watching as her face changed to shock.

"Excuse you, Lucas, but I've been fake dating you for six months. I see how you treat everyone, myself included. You truly are a dick." She shook her head, standing from her chair.

"And the fame hasn't gotten to your head?" I questioned, leaning back further in my own chair.

Sam's eyebrows raised and she came back to her spot.

"No. I mean, I've changed a lot since I first started but I never treat anyone who has helped me with disrespect like you do." Her eyes narrowed as I stood up, rubbing my face.

"Okay, whatever. I don't need you to lecture me. You're getting paid to fake date me, that's it. Nothing more." I started to walk away when I heard words slip past her lips.

"I'm not getting paid for anything. I was brought in to try and help you change." I turned back to face her, glaring at the smaller girl. "But, obviously that's not gonna happen. People like you don't know how to change."