It is I, Da Person Who Moved to Texas!

Hello!~ I'm Sophie, I've been in my school since something called TK. I don't know why people don't know what that is, but TK is a class with kindergarteners and other children??? (I actually forgot. It's the grade before kindergarten ;-; ~ Starfrost) Rihanna and I were friends in 3rd grade and we were also friends with someone else, but she moved away. I am pretty sure that after our friend moved away, Rihanna had another group of friends and I just became friends with her group?? The people in the group were Starfrost, DatMocha, and iiAl0n3. Then I remember a few days later, Starfrost invited someone to our group named Gabrielle. I remembered Gabrielle was in my second grade class. She was really annoying. One of the reasons I hated her was because she only focused and talked to iiAl0n3, Starfrost, and DatMocha instead of  me and Rihanna. I was like, "Talk to everyone in the whole group, jeez." (But that was in my head). Sometimes I wished I could hit her with a soccer ball cause she was so annoying. Then, when it was almost the end of 4th grade, we kicked her out of the group. I was satisfied to see her cry so much tbh.

 I was satisfied to see her cry so much tbh