Cheer me up.

KTH x BJH
[ One-shot ]

"Taehyung. Get up. You've been lying there for 20 minutes." I crouched down to look at my boyfriend for 3 years. He's a one year junior of mine that entered the college basketball team, which I'm a team manager of. It was a very rocky start since I don't like boys younger than me but I can feel his sincerity after a year of courting. And now I'm in my last year of college and in a healthy relationship with him.

"If only I was able to make the last shot, we could have won. It's the others last game too." He said, his eyes are closed tightly and his hands are clenched into fists. "No one is blaming you. You guys enjoyed the game, that's what Namjoon oppa said, so it's okay." He held my hand and looked straight to my eyes.

"Noona, it's your last game too. That's why I wanted to win it." I quickly placed a kiss on his forehead and smile. "You enjoyed the game the most, for me, that is the most precious gift I was able to receive today." We continued to stare at each other for a few seconds before the sound of sneakers against the floorboard echoed through the silent gym. "We'll watch you three next year. Make sure to win it with Jimin and Jungkook, team captain." Suga's voice echoed, the team was standing near them with smiles. Their friends, Seulgi, Wendy, Yeri and Joy were with them too.

"T-team captain? Me? No way! Jimin or Jungkook is better than me..." Taehyung answered. I stood up and Namjoon lent his hand to Taehyung to help him stand. "They might be better but you're a born leader. So lead the team to victory next year. We'll be watching every game!" Tae nodded. J-hope suddenly screamed loudly telling them it was time to party and the others joined in. Laughs filled the atmosphere as Taehyung looked at their back. He took a ball in his hands and jumped in the air to throw the ball. It was a perfect shot and he smiled after that.

"Taehyung." I took his hand into mine and locked our fingers together. We walked outside and went inside my car. He drives it more than I do. We went to the place were we usually have our hangouts. A KTV bar owned by Joy's family. Once the party started all of them started to dance and sing. We all have hearty laughs as Jin oppa and Joon oppa danced randomly to what Seulgi and Jimin is singing.

Wendy was tending to Suga who was whining about the pain in his body and Yeri with Jungkook is missing in action. Soon J-hope joined the dancing party and Joy excused herself because of a call from her boyfriend.

"Are you having fun noona?" I nod my head and looked at the man beside me. Taehyung was dressed in his casual clothes after changing awhile ago in the restroom. He's better than awhile ago with his guilty face.

I laughed loudly as Seulgi choke while hitting a note and Jimin laughed after that but keeps on rubbing the back of her girlfriend. It took us 3 hours before exhaustion enveloped us. Especially the boys since they just finished the game for semi-finals. The first one to go was Jin, Joon and Joy. The second one is Wendy and Suga with Hoseok, he said that they will need a driver since Suga won't be able to drive because he's sleepy. The last one was the three couples aka me, Tae, Jimin, Seul, Yeri and Jungkook.

Me and Taehyung went inside my car while the two couples took Seulgi's car. We went to separate roads. It was oddly quiet on the way to our apartment. Taehyung rented a room in the building I stayed at but he usually stays at my apartment room. It gave me a thought before if we should start living together.

Except being a student. Taehyung works as a photographer for a magazine company. He was uploading his shots through instagram when someone contacted him. There were days where he was too tired to even do his schoolworks but we went through it together. His responsibility and matureness is greater than mine sometimes, that's what I admire about him the most.

"Taetae." I reached out to him at the couch and settled on his side hugging him closely. Even though he's okay now I can still feel this big guilt he is having. If the last shot went in the basket they could have win. But sadly, Tae missed it because he was too tired. No one blamed him except himself.

"Hmm?" I placed a trail of kisses on his jaw up to his cheeks. "I love you." He smiled softly and looked at me. He went forward and placed our foreheads together until our noses pressed unto each other. "I love you too, Bae Joohyun." My heart pumped faster, he rarely calls me Joohyun or in my full name and it only happens when we are in an intimate act.

I flashed him a playful grin. "Should we order some pizza?" He nodded his head and placed a sweet kiss on my lips before I grabbed my phone in my bag and ordered something. When the door bell rang after half an hour we are already immersed on a game of Monopoly. The one who loses shall pay for the pizza. And in the end Taehyung lost so he gave me the money and I rushed to get the pizza.

When I went back Taehyung was looking at his phone. I sneaked behind him and saw a ton of unread message from unknown numbers, probably fangirls. "What are you doing?"

"I was thinking of messaging Joon hyung. And saying sorry, it just doesn't feel right." I quickly snatched his phone away but he didn't protest. Instead I think he knows that I'm trying my best to cheer him up so he didn't mind. I placed the two boxes of pizza and hover over him.

It's a bold act of mine but maybe I'm just too caught up in the moment. I gave him a kiss in which he responded to, eagerly. I slid my hand through his hair and I heard a groan from him. He was holding my waist tightly and was fiddling with my shirt, he went through my back and was about to unclasp my bra when the door bell rang. I quickly stood up and fixed myself. Taehyung was flushed in red with a slightly heavy breathing.

"A-ah. I'll get that." Taehyung rushed to get the door, a few minutes passed and Taehyung emerged with a smile. "It finally came."

I looked at him as he scratched the back of his head. "Although we didn't win today. I want to give this to you, if you would accept it ofcourse." He held out a small box, I opened it to see a necklace with the letter V as a pendant. I smiled happily and jumped on him. He took all of my weight as my feet dangles in the air as he carry me. "Thank you, Taehyung. For everything, even if we didn't win today, I still stay winning for the rest of my life because you're in it."

"Damn that's a great way to cheer me up." I chuckled at his blushing face, he tries to act cool but I can see his embarrassment. "Should we continue where we left off?" I smirk and nodded before he carried me out of the living room towards the bedroom.