OS - part 1

In the busy crowded vegetable market of Islamabaad, Pakistan, where the all people were busy in their bussiness a man roaming here and there looking everwhere carelessly, he was wearing local kurta looking ordinary yet handsome, little far from him a girl wearing local kameez salwar was bargaining with vegetables vendor, far from both of them in a dark room a man was sitting infront of 4 different computer screens eating pizza and drinking coke, he was agent sanskar kapoor, one screens shows a same man who was on the road, other the women, third shows a different man who was looking little nervous while on forth screen some documents were copying..suddenly he place the leftover pizza in box and wear his headphone,

"swara subject is 10 step away from you.." as soon as he said, the girl who was bargaining touch her ear where a small earphone was attached with earring which cannot found easily on first look..she was none other than agent swasa bose.."five step..." voice come again, her attention goes toward the man who was coming from left side.."attack now.." she heared a voice in her ears...

" i don't want your cheap vegies..uhmm.." she made a face and turned back with full force and bump with a man, he was the same man who was on third screen...he hissed and jerk his hand back, swara covered her mouth with her hand, "oohh i am sorry did i hurted you...?" She asked with concern, but the man was in hurry he move away without answering her, she smirk and throw the small pin away.

" my work is complete..now its your turn." She said slowly and vanished from there,"ok." The first man fixed his cap in such a way that cover his half face and move forward, from the opposite side same nervous man was coming but this time his walk was not proper, he walk few step and stumble, about to fall down when the man hold him, "you are looking not well, let me help you.." he take that half unconsious man with him.

"i get the target, meet me at the burger king in half hour.." and left the place before someone notice them... sanskar take out the pandrive from forth computer and destroy all four computer, throw a small gadget and rash outside, in some seconds the place got blasted and all the things get destroyed, sanskar gives smirking look to destroyed place and leaves..

Half hour later sanskar and swara was in burger king arguing on some stupid things, it was usual for them, they both hate eachother but tolerating just for their job, swara don't like him as he was too cool and friendly with everyother girls, likewise sanskar don't like her bossy attitude, this alwasys resulting in fighting, there mouths get shut when a dashing man come inside and directly reached to them, he has dark brown deep cold eyes, straight nose, rough lips with sharp feature, he was none other then agent laksh maheshwari, he give stern look to them, they both gulp their saliva and smile nervously...

Laksh sitted on chair ignoring their smile, " parcel will be ready in an hour, sharply at 3 o'clock we will leave the country.." he said in asusual cold voice, when they heared a sweet voice, "order please.." he look above and found an angelic face holding pen and paper infront of him, she was a girl, a beautiful girl with dark black big eyes, brown hairs which were tie in messy braid, plumpy rosy lips, wearing waitress uniform, he lost in her beauty, "hey beautiful... i would like to have 2 large cheese burger and one coke.." sanskar answered..swara look him with big eyes and shook her head incredulously ...the girl smile and look at swara.."orange juice for me.." swara said...she nodd her head and turned toward laksh who is still lost in her, she smile..but didn't found any reaction.." umm..what do you like to have sir..." no response..."sir..?" again no response...sanskar and swara look him with open mouth,it was the first time they have seen him like this, sanskar shook his shoulder.."Laksh.." he come into reality..." haa..aa..what..." he asked.."order..." sanskar signal him through eyes..."yeah...one cold coffee..." he said with trying to hide his embarrassment ..that girl smile nervously and quickly left from there...swasan didn't said anything about his behaviour, trio of them tried to ignore that topic.