FIFTEEN

- his apartment

it was the morning sunlight that yuna felt beam on her skin. but she felt another sense of warmth engulfing her.

it was taehyung.

she didn't know what she was to him or even what he was to her.

but there was something inside of her that didn't want to let him go.

she slowly got out of the bed to the bathroom and found herself awing over the love marks he left on her neck.

with only his dress shirt and her underwear on, yuna roamed around his apartment.

it was obvious that the apartment was kept minimal but there was numerous of pictures frames around the apartment.

in each photo there was a group of three people, taehyung and his parents.

yuna adored how cute taehyung looked when he was younger but was confused how he didn't looked like his parents.

"good morning." yuna turned around and saw the man half naked leaning against the frame of the door. she smiled and greeted him back. then saw that his eyes were fixed onto her neck.

yuna placed her hair in front of her shoulder to hide her neck and pit of embarrassment hit her.

taehyung walked to the girl, hugging her from behind and rested his head on her shoulder and gave a sweet peck on her cheek.

"are these your parents?" yuna asked pointing at one picture taken years ago.

taehyung nodded and grabbed the photo frame from the table and looked at his parents, "they're actually my adoptive parents."

"it looks like that you're very close to them."

"i am. they adopted me when i was ten years old from south korea."

yuna eyes widened by the information she just learned, "i'm from korea too but my dad is korean and my mom is japanese!"

"maybe that's why we clicked instantly." taehyung watched yuna as her cheeks turned a slight pink shade.

"maybe..." she didn't know how to respond to the witty comment and wanted to keep the conversation going, "do you know anything about your biological parents?"

taehyung looked into the girl's eyes. "no." he lied.