death row

Angela are you there Angela? said Clayton. It was pitch black in the house nothing to see.then Clayton felt something breathing on his neck. It whispered get out of my house Clayton ran out of the house as fast as he could. Not knowing that Angela was left behind. Sadly she passed away, finding the gravestones of Angela Diana Colton. Tears shed as as they watch the rain fall on her death day. Clayton Blamed his self leaving his sister behind. I feel terrible. Said Clayton Clayton went back to the house to get revenge on the monster. He went into the house and close the door but all the sudden he heard a lock. You can't get out. Whispered the monster Clayton got his knife out and said come on are you baby or what, monsters come at me! on accident he insulted the monster .aww look at the little baby come on don't be afraid. Wispered the devilish monster. I'm not afraid of you .said Clayton. if you say so Clayton.the monster whispered. The tall creature said Clayton, never come here again! Clayton! said Angela. It was already too late the monster strikes out Clayton out of the house. No! no!this can't be true! he went home and went to tell his mother .mother !she still live said Clayton !who's alive Clayton? Angela is still alive! You and I know.. That is not true no come with me Mom I'll show you! Yeah, I'll believe that when the stone age comes again. Mother its true its really true. You and I know that's not true ok bugging me I'm trying to make dinner . Mom she told me that I love you believe me it's true he still cares about you mom and so do I. I hear screaming. Let's go! Sure that they thought it wasn't real the monster was in the house but mom didn't believe it when she saw it with your own eyes tall brown and blood all over it! The mom got her knife and killed it. You could see the blood all over in the spirit go down down down deep into the ground. They met Angela there they hugged all each other and love each other so very much until the spirit dragged them all the way under ground and they were never to be seen again. The creature of the ground and still killing people. But not the beautiful family.