banana

The Banana ran to a cage and ate a bird. He then slithered to the playground with a playground with a pocketful of Shailene Woodley's with him. Johnny Depp kissed Banana so Shailene Woodley killed Johnny Depp. Banana ran away from Shailene Woodley. He ran to the moon with a fan connected his nose. Banana crawled to Jennifer Lawrence's funny Chicago store that reeked of Theo James stupid squirrels. Jennifer Lawrence danced while Theo James ate while being angry at his squirrels running around the store. Banana began getting irritated and punched all of Theo James squirrels in the face. Theo James swallowed Banana because of this. Banana waited paitently inside Theo James until he pooped. Banana was confused which resulted in him pooping all over Theo James toenails. Banana decided to travel more and went to John Green's underground lair. Banana visiting here resulted in Adam Levine getting married to Jamie Campbell Bower somehow. Banana was joyful about this, too joyful so he left. He decided to visit his best friend Justin Bieber at his friend Aliyah's house. Justin Bieber kissed Adam Levine. Jamie was mad about this and murdered Justin. He was sent to jail. This was too dramatic for Banana so he went to Kevin Zeger's wedding with Josh Hutcherson. This wedding got interrupted by Cassandra Clare because she loved him and thought he shouldn't marry Veronica Roth. Again this was too dramatic for Banana so he went to Aliyah's basement to find Sebastian Morgenstern tied up to a chair next to a ugly fridge. All the sudden Ed Sheeran came crashing through the window singing his song Sing until Usher knocked him out and started doing a mini concert. Aliyah loved this so she started scooting on the ground like a crab. Lucy Hale somehow secretly managed to get Sebastian out of the window during all this madness. Aliyah was so mad that she punched Harry Styles in the face so hard that he started to cry and he then became her slave. She rode him to try to catch Lucy Hale and Sebastian running away. Banana was so terrified at this monster called Aliyah. He then ganged up with Miley Cyrus to defeat this monster. Banana and Miley ran into Lorde and Demi on the way. They all came up with a plan to stop Aliyah from kidnapping Sebastian again. Demi told them that Emma Watson was helping Aliyah with this and so was Zendaya. While Miley, Demi, and Lorde were arguing about how to stop Aliyah Banana walked off on his own to try and stop her himself. Bella Thorne and Kenten Duty supplied him with a net to trap her and her slave Harry Styles in and sent Lily Collins and Hannah Montana to help Banana trap Aliyah. This was a fatal mists though because Hannah Montana loved eating Bannas she ate Banana so we will never know how this story really ended..

THE END