Chapter:1

Klarissa's P.O.V

Hi i'm Klarissa and i'm one of the girls

In the dark hiding from people scared to make eye contact with anyone . i'm also the girl that doesn't have friend's. But mostly i'm the girl that gets bullied.

For no reason i have never hurt anyone said anything bad about anyone. And i just think wow i don't deserve any of this at all. But i guess i'm ugly or something. But this isn't the girl type of bullying

It's the one where the guy bullies the girl wait did i

Say guy no i meant guy's . Yup i'll start telling you about each and everyone of them . Okay the first one is the one i hate the most. The one that is the lead of the group the one who is the school's man whore the one that every girl's dream just to sleep with except me well that guy is Nash Grier i hate him so much you wouldn't believe what he does too me at school. But let's save that part for school tomorrow.

Then there is cameron the one that does what Nash say's the one who hold's me down so Nash can hurt me . Then there are the Jacks they distract the teachers when Nash and Cameron are giving me my beating . Then there is taylor the one who records everything and does what ever they want with it there sick aren't they. Then Aaron and Carter the one's who just laugh and watch . But last it's Matthew he well he doesn't do anything actually he just stands there half dead it seems like he doesn't want them to beat me up or bully me but i guess i'm wrong he stands just stands there so he probably doesn't care . Right??

(Nash's P.O.V )

Okay so tomorrow is school and i actually love school because well i'm popular i got all the girls all over me except one the one that is ugly and a bitch and a whore her name is Klarissa. wow she is the girl that hides every day and is just creepy as shit i never get to see her face tho because well she hides it but i don't want to i just know she is ugly . And i can't wait for her beating tomorrow it's gonna be fun. She better be ready.

• hey guy's umm i hope you liked this first

Chapter but trust me the rest will be long i am always gonna be updating this book cause it's special and you have a lot coming trust me and Nash is pretty crazy here isn't he 😂 well bye guy's i'm doing the next chapter only at school so byeee❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤•