• This is gonna be a pretty tense and sad chapter .

But of any of you are getting bullied out there just know your strong 💪💪💪💪👍👍👍😍

______________________________________

(Klarissa's P.O.V)

Okay so i woke up around 6:00 am

And washed my face and brushed my teeth after that i got dressed in my skinny jeans and put my light baby blue old navy jacket on and my baby blue ~vans~ .

~skip the walk to school~

I was finally in the death whole which is what people call school i am literally shaking right now knowing that i will get hurt in the next few seconds i walk to my locker and hear names being called

BITCH- Nash said .

WHORE - cameron said.

WORTHLESS - taylor said.

FAT ASS - Aaron and carter said.

Sigh - Matthew .

They all said that too me well except Matthew it looked like he was acting as if he didn't know what was going on i wonder what's up with him??

I was about to run off when someone grabbed my waist and carried me to the janitors closet i already new who it was it was Nash here comes my morning beating. I was standing there waiting for Nash to hit me but he didn't .

( Klarissa-K Nash-N )

N- kiss me or i won't hurt you he said with an evil face.

K- no i said looking down ready to get hit.

N- WHAT WAS THAT BITCH.

K- i said no i whispered.

By the time you knew it cameron ran in and held me down which is dumb because i never fight back i just can't it will make it worse . Nash was kicking me non-stop he pulled my hair and umm he he took off my shirt and started touching me in places but i couldn't tell what he was doing till it all went black.

_______________________________

okay so it's still klarissa's P.O.V and Nash only took off her shirt so he can take a picture and well she blacked out . so she is still in there but it's been only two hours since she blacked out. so he didn't rape her or anything if that's what you think. And he never touched her he put her hands over her boobs to make it seem like i sex picture . So ya hope you get it.

_______________________________

( still Klarissa's p.o.v)

I Woke up without my shirt but it was thrown on the other side of me. i felt hurt really sick i had a sharp pain on my back cause he kicked me a lot . And i guess i blacked out cause of all that . But i checked my phone and i guess i was out for 2 hours so school is over cause we had a weird schedule today . So i should head home and hopefully tomorrow i don't black out . I hope i just get beat up without being blacked out.

Nash's P.O.V

I beat Klarissa pretty bad but that is what she gets for being ugly so i just left her there cause the guy's said to just leave her their so we didn't get caught so i did i guess she blacked out but i can care less cause she is ugly she should be ready for tomorrow cause i'm gonna hurt her even more *evil laugh* .

( Matthew's P.O.V )

I watched as Nash beat her up in front of the guy's and me . The guy's seemed to enjoy it but no no no not me i'm not like them they want me to be like them cause of my looks they think that i was meant to be in there little group cause my looks stupid right. But when i watched it just hurt me bad i would stop him but b-but i'm such a coward and it can cause a lot of Drama i thought a little what would happen if i did stop them but then Nash took off her shirt WTF is he doing is he gonna rape her or something . Nope he didn't he just j-just took a picture of her omg what the fuck is he gonna do with that hugh

Matthew/M Nash/N

M- Umm dude you should delete that.

N- And why should i?? He smirked .

M- um well.. Nash she looks beat up and if you show that to the world they can think your like a ..... Raspiest or something ........think Nash do you want to go to jail??

N- your right Hugh Fine i guess i'll delete it thanks matt.

M- No problem um well i better get home bye see you at school tomorrow .

Okay wow i thought i would never make him delete it. that was close but b-but she is still gonna get bullied . i guess i'll distract the guys tomorrow so they can be late for klarissa's beating .

Hopefully it works.......

_______________________________

Okay guy's i hope you liked this chapter wow two chapters in one day 👌 i will be updating right now . and lets see what is gonna happen at school again for klarissa and lets see if matts plan works .........

Who should klarissa fall for ???

Klarissa- Nash ???

Or

Klarissa- Matthew???