Day 5

I hear a knock at the front door and I made my way downstairs, I open the door to be greeted by a very smiley Jonah. "good morning Hailee" he says before walking into my house. "my mum isn't home today so instead of going anywhere can we just stay here" I ask Jonah and he nods his head yes. We make our way up to my room and I jump into my bed face first. I can hear Jonah move around in my room before he stops "who's this" Jonah asks me and I look up to see Jonah pointing to a photo of me and my cousin, "that's Zach, he's my cousin, but we are so close that he's like my best friend." I say stuffing my head back into my pillow. I feel the bed dip next to me and Jonah's hand making its way to my hair. "reason five" Jonah says "what is it" I ask "Zach" Jonah says, "he-" Jonah starts "Jonah I know it'll hurt him" I say sitting up and looking at Jonah. "if you know then why do you want to hurt him Hailee" he asks me and I look down at the ground "I want the pain to go away, I'm over feeling like this" I tell Jonah, "Hailee this isn't going to make the pain go away it's only just going to make someone else hurt." Jonah tells me.

I sit up against the head board of my bed, "how bout we watch a movie and stop thing about all of this" I ask Jonah. "seems like an idea" he says before moving next to me. We just sat there all day watching movies and enjoying each others company.

Posted on: 31st October 2018