Chapter nine ➳ club

˗ˏˋ ➳ ˎˊ˗

only a king can attract a queen and only a queen can keep a king focus.

Chapter nine club

˗ˏˋKIM EUNSEOˎˊ˗

A simper appeared on my lips. "But first, i need to change clothes. Your treat" he groan in respond. Were going to a club, so early in the morning. Doesn't matter i need to get drunk.

Grabbing his hands and before he can even protest i dragged him in the nearest store. I looked around while Jackson took a sit while gazing my every move. Crossing my arms i turn to him. He raise an eyebrow, bewildered.

"You're the one whose paying, you choose" a laugh scape my mouth when he mouthed a, 'do i look like i know that kind of shit' i furrowed my eyes glaring at him he put his hands up as if he is surrendering.

A smirk appeared on his lips when he saw a particular dress, i promptly regretted my decision. He threw the dress at me and i reflexively catch it. He pushed me in the fitting room. I tried the dress on and i instantly cringed at the sight of my reflection in the mirror. The dress wasn't that bad, it was just too revealing. I saw a leather jacket and smiled.

Sighing, i got out of the fitting room lamenting my life choices

Sighing, i got out of the fitting room lamenting my life choices.  I should have anticipated my perverted best friend, future husband. planned on making me wear such thing. He grab my hand and spun me around.

"You look absolutely stunning, babe" he  complimented, i rolled my eyes. If it was Yoongi I probably look like a tomato for being so red- wait, what. No, red because of anger. "Pretty lady, will take this" he winked at the girl in the cashier and she instantly blushed hardly. He is such a flirt.

He gripped my waist and pulled me out of the shop, i can see the girl giving me a nocuous glare. I smiled at her and showed her my middle finger.

As soon as we enter the club, Jackson immediately got pulled away from me. By a tons of girls, he gave me the most gratifying smile he ever did in his entire life before mouthing a 'save me' I innocently looked at him then walking out of his sight. Got no time to quarrel with his fangirls.

"Can i have five shots of vodka?" The bartender immediately nodded his head. After he gave me the drink i gulp it.

I went to the dance floor and started swinging my hips to the beat of the song. A random dude then come up to me and started to dance all over me. I pushed his chest and he didn't move an inch. I wanted to punch him but dizziness took over me so i just stood there while he held my waist.

I felt scared, horrified. "Let go of me or i'll kill you and burn your remaining dead body!"

"Why wear something like this, stop being hard to get" he winked at me and all i could do is closed my eyes and waited for his next move. I shut my eyes open when i felt the grip loosening. My eyes winded at the sight, it was yoongi beating the crap out of that dude.

My knight and shining armour. I pulled Yoongi away from him and he yank my arms outraged. "Did you know that dude just drugged you?!" I bite my lips and stared at him dolefully. I saw his body stiffen. "Sorry for shouting at you, let's just go home" i shake my head, no..

"Let's take Jackson with us" he messed his hair up, i giggled. He is so cute when he does it. A cute bad boy.

His eyes locked into mine, he was staring at me intensely and he instantly looked away. Show me your handsome face. I trailed my fingers at his soft white skin.

"oh god, you're driving me insane" he then carried me bridal style, I couldn't help but blush when i felt everyone in the club gazing at us in astonishment.

When we reach the parking he put me down and look for his car. i look up in the sky. "Look the fish is flying" he gazed at me oddly, he look up in the sky and he laughed resoundingly.

He patted my head, "it's not a fish, a bird" i ignore him when i saw santa claus i run to him and hugged him tightly.

˗ˏˋMIN YOONGIˎˊ˗

She ignored me when she saw an old man with a long white beard, she looked felicity. She run to him hastily then hugged him tightly. I then laughed at her resonantly, she turned to me giving me a death glare.

"You're gonna give me my gift now Santa?" The old man looked at her weirdly.

I walked to her pulling her away from the old man, and before we could walk away i heard him whisper something to himself. "My wife was right, i should shave my beard" i laughed hitting her arms lightly.

She stopped walking and crossed her arms. "That was not Santa, he isn't even real" She pouted and put her hands on her ears. "You're so cute when your drunk" she nodded her head giggling. "But Santa still doesn't exist" Her hands dropped as a tear cascade from her eyes. I pulled her into my chest burying her there while hushing her.

Eunseo looked up from me as she wrapped her hands on my neck. "But the man earlier was Santa, he has beard!" She protested while pouting her lips, i shook my head, she pushed me away. "Tell me Santa is real... p-please" her voice cracked. I sigh as i stare straight into her eyes.

"Fine, Santa is real. Shall me go now princess?" She happily nodded her head, she then tiptoed and peck my cheeks.