New student Part 2

Gon POV

"Hi my name is Gon Freecess and I'm 12 years old!" I exclaimed. I looked around the room to see that nobody really cared, but I'm used to it, despite my spiky, green hair, I'm an average kid to most people. But my previous friends and mom keep telling I can be amazing! So I believe them, they're right obviously! 

"Gon why don't you sit next to Killua?" The teacher said, pointing at a short kid with white hair and I was like holy hell when did I get put in class with an angel?! This should be a great year! I can already see me making friends with others and him, and maybe even going farther with him... But, I'm getting ahead of myself. I head over to Killua. 

"Hello!" I say, cheerfully. His emotion shown is unreadable. He signs to me 'Hello' I had a realization, he's probably mute or deaf, he did seem like a quiet kid. 'Oh, you sign?' I asked with my hands. He looked slightly shocked that I knew sign 'yeah' he replied as I sat down. 'Cool! I guess not many people here know it, huh?' I signed giving him a cute grin. I could see a little blush on his face appear, not sure what for though 'uh, yeah' he signed back as with both focused off each other and onto the teacher. I couldn't really focus, though. Every other moment I was looking back at the miniature angel that is Killua.