The soul

So to understand the soul I want you to do a simple thing go in a room and close the door and now look around yourself , notice your surroundings; everything there is in your room and now switch off the lights. Yes, I want u to stay in a dark room. Now I want you to see your surroundings again, but wait u can't see anything anymore in there can you but that doesn't mean that nothing is there, does it?.
You are there even when you can't see yourself you are there and so is everything that u could see earlier yet it has all been absorbed in the darkness, and the only way you can differentiate yourself from that darkness is by your consciousness. The felling that you have that you exist uniquely different from the darkness that surrounds you there. In that moment of darkness u can not see your body but only feel ur existence, everything that had bounds, everything that has a physicality can't be seen even when it exists. Everything is lost in a darkness whose bounds can not be measured. Your soul is like your consciousness that exists without any bounds in a realm where there are no bound. Just an existence that exists without any bounds in no physicality of any kind, a unique part of a realm similar to that of the darkness in ur room, the darkness that is boundless and absorbs everything in itself making everything a part of it without defining it. Your soul is a same existence that exists in a beautiful existence which is boundless and magnificent, a part of it with no way to tell it different than that existence, yet a unique existence in its own.
These are my views on what a soul is. Tell me what u feel about it, if you have some views of your own pls share.
And do switch on the lights now:)