My Suicide Note

Dear Family, Friends, Teachers, & Everyone that knew me,

I just want to let you guys know that I love you all. Dont blame this on yourself. You guys wont miss me anyway. Just continue your lives. Life just wasnt for me. Im done starving for perfection and im done hating every single thing about myself. Im done with bullies and fake friends that left me when things got too hard. Im done with the people that "loved me" and were "there for me" but completely ignored me when i needed them. Im done feeling invisible and unloved, even by my own flesh and blood. Im done staying up all night drowning in my thoughts. Its too hard missing someone that already left and trying not to text them everyday. Its too hard trying to forget the people that forgot you. Im done being hated by everyone around me. Life was too hard for me. Im sorry for everything i put you guys through and I hope that life will be easier and much better without me. I love you all and this isnt your fault."

I started crying. Then I picked up my pen again and wrote my last words.

"Mom.. you said life was gonna be fun. Im not happy here. You said to be happy right? Well im happy with this.

Goodbye."

I folded up my note and hid it.