A Robot and a Lumberjack

-=+Chapter 1+=-

Graser's POV

"Graser!" Hbomb yelled, as I pushed the button to the TNT canon too early.

"I Love you Hbomb94" I say, as I'm laughing uncontrollably.

I see the TNT explode. Water overflowing over lava creating obsidian and TNT fly out of dispensers. This is normal. H doing all the work, I fool around, and as per usual Kevin is not here. As I said, this is just a normal day on Factions.

"Graser! Do you know how to count?!" Hbomb teased, " You were supposed to wait till I count to three! You're such a goofball"

"But H.... It's too early to record!"

"It's two in the afternoon Graser! Nevermind... It's 2:45 pm!"

"I didn't even get to eat pizza at the joint."

"You and your pizza"

'He's so adorable' I think to myself.

*Time skip to the end of the recording session*

"Okay guys! That's all for this episode of Factions... H, do you have any words you would like to say to our fans?" I say.

"Umm... If a a stranger asks if you want candy say no." He says.

"Okay. Bye bye." I sneak up on H from behind, "H guess what.
IT'S YOUR TIME!"

" Graser you can't kill me..."

"oh" I say in a small voice. This is embarrassing, "Bye Bye guys!" I click the stop recording button.

"That was a good recording. Don't you think?"

"Yeah, because taking over an hour to raid a base is really entertaining!" He says sarcastically.

'He's so cute' I think again, 'What! why am I thinking this!? He's a guy. I'm a guy. I can't fall for a guy! I'm not gay! I mean I don't have a problem with it but I'm NOT gay' I start rambling to myself.

"Aye! Are you sleeping?!"

"H. Do you love me today?" I ask without thinking.

" You know what Graser..." He stops,"I do love you today."

'If only he meant it... Stop thinking about him it that way Graser!" I smack my head a few times,' But he's so cute, and... And-'

"What the hell was that noise?! Did you just smack your head?! Ya goof!"

I start to searching my mind for exudes. I'm pretty good at coming up with exudes since I'm pretty lazy...

"I'm really hungry H. I'm gonna go head to the joint. Oh. I almost forgot I'm gonna need help getting a skeleton head at the museum. We can record a clip together?" I ask.

"Sure. Just not too late I need to record an episode of Cube Evolution for tomorrow"

"Okay! Bye bye!"

"Bye!"

I sigh in relief. There are beads of sweat on my forehead. Gross. Not as gross as seeds in my inventory but... Gross. I lay on bed thinking about him.
How I can kiss him and feel his beard on my cheek. How we can hold hands and be happy. How we could spend hours or days together, not leaving each others sides because we are so... In love.

I'm in love with my best friend.

-=+Chapter 2+=-

H's POV

Something was a bit off about Graser. He was acting like his goofy self, as usual... But something was different. Maybe it was just me over-reacting. Maybe nothing is actually wrong.

I hop on TS to see if anyone is one so I can record an episode of SG. I check to see if anyone is on. I immediately see something unusual...

Graser and Bayani are on. It occurred to me that Graser had said he was going to the 'Joint' and eat. I doubt he can do that in five minutes.

I join their lobby to confront Graser about this.

"Graser. You have to tell H or he's going to find out sooner or later."Bayani continues," You seriously don't think he's that stupid?
Just tell him "H, I-"

*"User has joined your channel"*

"Hello?" Graser asks.

"Hi!" I reply.

*"User has left your channel"*

"What's his problem!" I exclaim.

'What did I do to hurt him!'I think to myself.

"Look. H. He just needs some time-"

"Time for what! And why were you two talking about me! He was perfectly fine when we were playing SG... Sort've..."I pause," But still what can possibly happen in five minutes?!"

"Uhh..."

*"User has been moved out of your channel"*

'What the hell is wrong with Graser?'