Title your Story Part

Hey guys, my names Bella, I'm 17, dark blue eyes, brown hair, naturally blonde, no pericings no tattoos no mistakes made.. And no boyfriend.

I really wanted wanted to visit friend Heidi, but she lives in LA and I met her on the internet, lol strange right?

Well anyway this summer I'm planning to visit her, with her new boyfriend, Connor franta, yep that youtuber from O2L, over 2 million subscribers, that's the one..

Well it's gonna be awkward because I heard a guy called sam's gonna be there.. And apparently his also quite famous.

But anyway, I just got hope from school, and my mum wanted to ask me something, so of

Corse I went up to her.

LISSA " honey come here I need to tell you something exiting"

"Coming mum"

LISSA. " so I was thinking, and I already bought it so don't go chafing your mind, I bought tickets to LA so you can catch up with Heidi."

"WHAT?!?!?! No way! When's the flight going, when mum tell me please!"

LISSA " it's leaving .. Well um.. In 3 hours"

"What I have to go get ready and pack my bags"

"Thankyou so

Much mum this really means a lot!"

So I went upstairs and starting packing all my clothes as if I was moving, and the flight was leaving in 2 hours.

I put of a plain black loose crop top, leather leggings and forever bracelet, my white converse, and my hair in a fish tail braid and ran out the door, but if corse I applied my makeup.

My mum drove me straight to the airport, but we stop and got Taco Bell and Starbucks on the way there.

I finally was at the airport! But my had to leave, my last question to my mum was "wait how long am I going for?!?!?!

LISSA "um.. 1 month kbye love ya!"

What!?!?! One month! This is gonna be the best summer ever omg.

I

Finally

Got on the plane and I was next to a old man around the age of 55-65

He was so nice we talked for 3 hours straight on the flight, there were another 9 hours left of flying, so I decided to go to sleep.

I woke up the the speaker saying

"Please

Put on your seat belts we will be arriving shortly"

Omg how will I know were Heidi lives...

We finally landed everyone started getting off the plane one by one, and oh so slowly..

I finally got off, and was scared because I had no idea were Heidi lives or if she's knows I'm coming.

I sat at the airport seats, waiting.. And waiting... Until I think I seen Connor franta walking up to me.

He said "hey"

I said hi.. Your Heidi's boyfriend?

"Yeah you must be Bella, nice to met you beautiful"

I think he was flirting with me, I lighty pulled away as u diden't want to hut Heidi..

I ran outside with Connor and seen Heidi, I ran up to her I was in tears and so was Heidi!

"I can't believe I'm finally meeting you, this will be a amazing get away!"

And then I seen sam walking up to us.

UPDATING LATER

THANKS FOR READING HOPE YOU LIKED

FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM- @twerking.pottorff

And comment on my recent for more 😍