October 11/18

It had began where I was working at a gas station. The days were long but the nights were longer. Tonight seemed to go on for more hours than it was meant. There wasn't a single soul in sight. Someone pulled into one of the pumps, obviously, for gas. Being as bored as I was the only thing to do was to watch the stranger as they did the normal refilling for fuel. The stranger was a tall young man, light skin and light hair. He seemed to be having trouble with the pump so I decided it was a good idea to go help out. I approached him and we began speaking. "I don't know what it is about this." He says as though I'd know what he's thinking. For some odd reason the more he spoke about his troubles with the pump the more alluring he became. He seemed to notice as I walked closer with lust evident in my eyes. He must've felt the same because he came forward almost panting as our lips embraced too passionately for barely meeting. As the moment went on, my brother came out screaming, infuriated by the image before him. I had no way to calm him nor any idea where he came from. I left the stranger to finish with his task and went to deal with the angry sibling. My mother had also suddenly came out of nowhere, suggesting that the three of us go hunting for wild boar, as if that was something that would help. We had oddly agreed and made our way into the woods, the gas station and the stranger both forgotten.

The forest was well lit that night, almost like it was day. We ventured in until our mother noticed a broken down Jeep. As we stepped inside with the thought of finding boar, we discovered it was way larger on the inside. A small fox being chased by a white cat and its kittens waited at the door for us to open it. We let them out, not questioning what they were doing. As we walked further in, we heard it. The boar. It was in there and we all knew it. We stepped further in and all of the sudden, the Jeep begins to move. It moves onto its side and begins to role down the hill with all of us in it. We shout and scream from fear and shock. The boar seems to have disappeared. The rolling comes to a stop and we look out to find we're back at the gas station. The stranger is still there as well.

I tell my mother and brother not to worry and that I will take the Jeep back to where it came. They wave me goodbye and disappear. I begin driving back up the hill on a dirt road I'd never seen before. As I traveled to the top, there stood a house, looking abandoned. A golden retriever sticking their heads out of every window. Beside the house is a wrecked car. I notice a woman coming out from the door on the side and immediately I'm screaming at her. "Give me all of your plates! All of them!" She doesn't question me or disagree, she simply does as I say. I leave the Jeep there and arrive back at the station with all of the woman's plates.

Apparently satisfied, I wake up.