January 21/20

My father and I had decided that we should go a party tonight. Although, this particular party was one where you could buy things like clothes and other various products. The inside of this party looked as though a dance club had merged with a department store all the size of the inside of someone's home. When we arrived dad went off on his own leaving me, someone who can't even drink, to roam this very alcohol infused event. The barmaid, however, seemed all too keen to have me try her drinks, "You'll love them, I promise!" She squeals, "All you have to do is follow me!" I didn't think it best to follow her.

The night flew by like geese in migration and I hadn't even seen the whole party. It was already the next morning when someone had in and announced on the PA system, which I didn't know existed, that it was time for everyone one to leave. My father and I left the place and in an SUV that certainly was not ours and within a blink of an eye we were in another town. My father drops himself off at a sketchy pawn shop and says, "I'll see you later! You better get walking to school!" School was the last thing on my mind. I walked up the street and looked at all the different shops until a building with Betty Boop on the outside catches my eye. I decide that this is where I shall go today. I walk into a large studio, bright red walls and loud decor. A women with turquoise hair comes out of somewhere she should not  have been to be in and asks me a question, "What would you like today?" A thought I hadn't realized I had came out, "A nose piercing." Apparently this was her job, to pierce, so she did just that. Whilst finishing up, she continuously repeated the phrase, "I like your piercings!" As though she were an NPC. She probably was.