The Bully

"Hey idiot! What are you up to?"

John turned around to see his bully, Derk, behind him. Of course he had to show up now.

"I asked what you're up to idiot!" Derk punched John in the arm.

"Gah, I'm just looking on Twitter for something". John said rubbing his arm, hoping the bruise wouldn't be too bad.

"Oh, Twitter you say"? Derk asked as he snatched John's phone from his hands.

"Dude, no, seriously, this is the one thing you can't joke about, give me my phone back" John said grasping for his phone, only for Derk to push him to the floor and sit on him.

"Let's just see who you're following on here...what the...?"

John knew immediately what Derk had found, he knew that Derk now had more reasons to bully him, he knew that Derk would use those reasons to death and beyond and. He. Was. Scared.

"What the actual fuck are you into?... These girls... the men are... what"? Derk was so confused at what he was looking at, women in leather outfits and men tied down, leashed, and under the feet of the women.

"Just ignore it Derk, just hand me my phone and let me go, I already know that you're gonna bully me for this so you can just start now. Punch me and call me a fag for all I care, I know it'll happen".

"Ah no, I think I know what I'm gonna use to bully you with", he said as he held the phone in front of John's face. The box for creating tweets was open, and Derk was smiling creepily. "You're gonna send a message to the world that you're looking for a girl like that, one that's completely in control of you and will beat you for being stupid and stuff".

John grabbed his phone and started tweeting. "Listen Derk, one, they're called mistresses and, two, I hate you."

When John finished tweeting, Derk snatched the phone back and read it and added a little bit to it and sent the tweet to the world. "Hey idiot, what other apps do you have?"

"...too much..." John said reluctantly, before being handed the phone again with Facebook open. "Alright dweeb, I think you know what I want you to do, do what you did on Twitter on every app, but hand me your phone before posting anything."

"Ugh. Fine."

-20 minutes later-

"There, it's all done, can I just ask what you put on each post", asked John, quizzically.

"You'll find out soon enough dweeb" he then hopped off of John and left taking John's phone with him.

"Ugh, another phone gone, but I'm seriously scared what he put on everything".

--To Be Continued--