The Transformation

"Listen up John, well I guess I should actually give you a female name, since you are one now, besides face, but still. Hmm, how does Joanne sound to you"? Asked the woman, sounding quite cheerful.

  "N--"

  "Great, Joanne it is!" She yelled, cutting her off, "so listen up Joanne, what you're about to see can not be told to any of my other slaves, do you understand?" Said the woman with the most serious tone imaginable.

  "Y-yes ma'am"

  "Oh, that's right, I never told you how to properly talk to me. You'll only refer to me as Mistress Christine, do you understand that, Joanne"?

  "Yes Mistress Christine" said Joanne, quite nervously.

  "Splendid, now we can get on with what needs to happen. Watch carefully Joanne, cause if you misbehave, this could happen to you too".

  Joanne gulped loudly as Mistress Christine said this.

  "Ok, let's do this", said Mistress Christine.

  Mistress Christine put her hands onto the breasts of the slave and started concentrating harder and harder. Finally, the slave started moaning and screaming at once, as if what she felt was good but terrible at the same time. Joanne couldn't see what was happening yet, but knew something was about to happen. About 15 seconds passed before she saw what was happening. The slaves breasts were becoming rubber. The slave started moaning more and more and screaming less and less as the rubber spread. Soon, Mistress Christine told the slave to stand with her arms down but away from her sides and legs spread and the slave did so.
The rubber reached her midsection and Joanne noticed the slave becoming quieter.

  'Did the rubber actually silence her before getting to her head'?? Joanne thought.

  The rubber then spread to the slave's arms and legs and she noticed she could no longer move them.

  "Mistress Christine" the slave said between moans, "what's going on"??

  "Dont worry about it slave, just know that you'll be fine" Said Mistress Christine with a calm tone to her voice.

  The rubber finally reached the slave's head and she went silent. Mistress Christine let go of the slave and clapped twice, then reached for the slave again, this time picking her up.

  "What did you do to her"?? Joanne asked, a little freaked out at what just happened.

  "I simply turned this little bitch into a sex doll, that's all". Said Mistress Christine, with a smirk on her face, "now if you'll excuse me, I have to go prepare something".

  As Mistress Christine left, she clapped her hands once and all the slaves were released of their blindfolds and headphones. They all looked at Joanne and smiled, knowing they had a new friend.

--To Be Continued--