Emergency Room

The door opened and the medical nurses pushed three patients lying on the beds into the room. They took the three beds to the middle of the emergency room while the patients were screaming in pain.

A doctor came and met the first patient, a child tied to fishing net. The child tried to free himself from pain while sharp fishing net hurt his body. "Relax, you will be fine," said the doctor and he grabbed a pair of scissors. The doctor cut the net carefully. After 15 minutes, he finished with his first duty. The child was still crying, but not as loud as before. The doctor let the nurse help the child.

The doctor went to the second patient, a baby with a body that turned blue and was lying weak. The doctor opened the baby's mouth and with a small tool he took something out of the baby's mouth, a plastic bag. The baby coughed and vomited up a lot of water. The baby's skin color gradually turned reddish. The nurse clapped happily because of that and took over the rest.

The doctor arrived at his last patient. The doctor's hands trembled and his face turned pale. "My child!" shouted the doctor to the child lying on the bed. The child were screaming in pain and clawing at his stomach. Obviously there was something in his stomach.

"I will save you, my child." The doctor grabbed a scalpel and cut off his child's stomach. Plastic bags, plastic bottles, straws, and many plastic objects spilled from inside his stomach. The child stopped screaming and with his last breath he closed his eyes.

"No!" The doctor screamed and hugged her child. The doctor looked up with a sharp and dark eyes. He growled, "This is your fault! Give me back my child! You, human!"