fan-service|v|oc

Jung Yeon; a huge fan of BTS. She was finally going to one of their meetups!

Jung Yeon's best friend was also going; who was closely watching her the whole time, who make sure nothing went wrong.

Jung Yeon was a simple girl; nothing special, nothing important about her.

Jung Yeon's favourite member was V.

Taehyung was a very; how do I put it... cute guy. He was sweet to his fans; and accepted every gift.

This meetup was taking place in Korea; so Jung Yeon spent a lot of money to go; and to her surprise, she was one of the only ones that flew in from America.

Jung Yeon lived in America for most of her life; making Korea new to her; but at least she didn't stick out like a sore thumb; after all; she was Korean too.

Now, she'd seen Jungkook, Jimin, and Namjoon.

It was finally her turn to see Taehyung!

"Annyeonghaseyo!" She greets Taehyung, before giving him a cute headband with angel wings on it; and another gift. "Annyeonghaseyo!" Taehyung greets back, waving a little.

Taehyung opens the bag; and he finds a bunch of hair clips, snacks, and plushies.

"Oh, thank you..." he looks at her, asking for her name.

"J-Jung Yeon!" She stutters, face going red.

"Well, thank you Yeon." Taehyung looks down, and smiles at her.

Right before she leaves; Taehyung cups his hands around her cheeks, and he smiles at her, an even boxier one this time.

"Thank you for the gifts, Jung Yeon!"

"N-No problem, TaeTa- I mean Taehyung.."

"TaeTae? Hehe.." The boy next to Taehyung giggles.

"Yah! Shut up, Namjoonie!"