Flame

Info-

Name: Flame (Flame that Burns Down Forest)

Gender: Male

Looks: Black with red patches, large scar on his right cheek.

Likes: Being leader, fighting, revenge

Best friend: Rushing Water

Backstory-

"No, no! You might have caught it if you had made your move bigger!" Flame's mentor growled. The black and red tom shrank down and his ears flattened against his head. "I-I'm sorry, Stream! I'll do better next time!" Stream let out a snort. "I hope so." The grey-blue shecat stalked away, leaving Flame in the dust.

He sighed and stood up, walking out into the mountains.

As soon as Flame paused to wash himself, he heard yowling. He gasped as he realized who it was. "STREAM!" He yelled as he bounded through the trees. He saw his mentor struggling for breath as she tried to swim in the river. Not thinking, Flame jumped in and tried desperately to save her, not knowing the fact that his tribemates were watching. He struggled and sighed as Stream's body went limp. He let out a yowl and let go of the lifeless body, letting it sink to the ground. Flame padded into the camp, only to find a few cats staring at him. Before he could say anything, he heard his mother yowl, "Flame killed Stream!" The rest of the tribe let out hisses and snarls.

"N-no! I was trying to s-save her!" Flame stuttered, mortified. "Sure, you were..." A sarcastic growl came from behind him. "Dad..." Flame whispered. The large, black tom turned tail on him. "No, Flame. I was your dad." He said before staking off.

Flame looked around him, taking in the horrific sight. The tribe was surrounding him, claws and teeth ready. The Stoneteller came from behind the wall of cats. "Flame that Burns Down Forest. You may leave and live, or stay and die." With that, the cats stepped forwards. Flame let out a loud, anguished snarl and turned around, walking away forever.

~~~ONE YEAR TIMESKIP~~~

Flame waited outside the ravine filled with cats, watching them. He didn't know who they were, but he studied them each day. This day was.... special. He knew something would happen. Before he could get up to leave, a storm of claws and teeth attacked him. He yowled and tried to fight back, only to fail. He opened his eyes to find a large tabby tom on top of him. "Who are you and what are you doing on Thunderclan territory?" The tabby growled. Flame shrunk down. "I'm Flame. Flame that Burns Down Forest." He squirmed and managed to get up. "I am Bramblestar, leader of Thunderclan. You fight well.." Flame saw a flash of curiosity in the leader's eyes. "Would you like to join the clan?" Bramblestar asked, snapping Flame out of his trance.

'"Me? Join a clan?" Flame asked, disbelief filling him.

"Yes. You have potential."

Flame thought for a second, then let out a snarl, crouching down. "I will, but this better not be a trick..." Bramblestar nodded and walked down the ravine, Flame at his tail. The leader jumped up onto a large rock and yowled to the clan. "Members of Thunderclan, I have an announcement to make." The cats all quieted down and looked at him. "We will be welcoming a new member today. Flame, come here." Flame nodded and jumped up onto the rock, looking down. He began to feel alive, happy, and free. He had found a new home.

"From this day forward, I announce you as a full apprentice of Thunderclan!"