Campus Lovers

Chapter 1:

Knowing my life

One day,there was a lady named Vanessa and she has a big problem need to solve but she thinks she can't . Vanessa can't tell to her mother the problem,wait! What's the problem first? oh gash! I forgot to tell yah first,okay now this is Vanessa's problem,her Dad has a secret that he can't tell anybody especially to his family,you know why? Obviously no :) her Dad have an another lady outside for short illegal wife but his one of his family got his secret! Vanessa saw her Dad with his illegal wife at the mall,so Vanessa not come closer to her Dad and Vanessa didn't tell with anybody even on her Mom didn't tell it what her did she saw at the mall. Then Vanessa always thinking who is the lady with his Dad actually she has no idea about what she saw. Then every she is going on a bath,she's thinking about what's that like "I think it's just my Dad's friend only or a officemate or a client or a relative,but it's not very obvious because my Dad holding her bag,IT'S THAT FRIEND?!" ,so Vanessa can't decide about that and if she going to tell on her mom actually.

Chapter 2

The first day of School

June 16,2018

Vanessa's first day at school.9th grader,expecting that we will introduce ourselves,okay i'm the 7th one will introduce myself im getting ready!!! Okay the 4th introducer is done,he's like omg! He is just thir-thir-thir-thirteen nevermind,okay the 6th is now starting hohoho i'm the next! WAIT! I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY fudge.Uhm, yah she's done means it it my turn! 

Me: "Good Moring classmates! My name is..." 

*someone knocks the door and she don't know what is that or who is he or who is she or maybe it's their principal,the door opens and Vanessa feels like :o she shocked and her girls classmate also*

It's a transferee from another school,named John Lucas for short Jocas.

Vanessa thinks: "omg she's so gorgeous unlike anybody and so handsome!

Teacher: "Are you the one of the tranferees?" *asked Jocas*

Jocas: "Yes ma'am" *respond to the teacher*

Teacher to Vanessa: "Vanessa,what are you starring at? You may continue"

Vanessa's hands are shaking and almost forgot what she is going to say and going to do

Teacher: "Vanessa! Are you alright?"

Vanessa: "Yes ma'am"

Vanessa continues the introducting

Vanessa: Good Morning classmates! My name is Vanessa Louis Hudgens I'm 15 years old from Washington. That's all

While im introducing myself to my classmate and also to my teacher I'm starring at the transferee,Jocas.

Our teacher let me sit at my chair,and I'm at left side of Jocas! It's that great?! NO! NO! NO! Me need to study first! 

SCHOOL DAY 1 ENDS! 

Chapter 3

So much jealousy and envy

June 23,2018

1 week after the first day of school was so amazing! You already know why.The first two days at school Jocas is so famous in our campus! Because he is gorgeous and I can't explain his eyes was blue! His biceps is so cool! Yet we can't be on the future days :( but it's okay! Some of my friends,schoolmates and even my classmates are so envy and so jealousy because I'm one of his seatmates his other seatmate is a boy,but I don't thinks he is gay lol. I'm thinking why he didn't ask my name? While Jocas know the names of my classmates? How can it be?! Is he shy? :( And know I'm jealous joke!!