Chapter 1

As I promised you all this is the first chapter! Welcome to the beginning of Piece by Piece. I hope you all enjoy! -0OptimisticAuthor0

  I smiled, I enjoy the way the breeze passes by me like a whisper, it's refreshing. I accelerated wanting to get to the Golden Arts Academy already, this is my day to restart everything.And now that I realize, I haven't smiled in 6 years. Is there much to say really? My name's Scar Wilson and I never had a childhood, if you considered what I had is a childhood in the first place. I have hazel eyes, the border line of my pupil is a seaweed green, and more around the iris is a murky brown and all over the pupil is somewhat glints of yellow. People consider it to be like being underwater while the sun is setting I guess? I have jet black hair which is particularly wavy, but isn't frizzy, and it stops half way down my spine. That's all, nothing special. 

  I accelerated down the road, I see cars passing, it's around 4:10, so it's pretty bright at this time of day. If I were to say how far I was from the academy I'd say around four to five minutes away. I've never been around this neighborhood much, I live 30 minutes away . I remember when I was younger Charles would always take me to a park that is near here. I'd always play soccer with him and I'd get on the swings and he would push me forwards, but that was years ago. I wish my life stayed like that, but then again what's to miss if I never experienced it for that long? I breathed in every horrendous thought and exhaled them. I looked straight ahead and if I'd look down I'd see how much work I put into cleaning my red Yamaha YZF-R1 on Saturday. I took 2 more rights and 1 left and I looked to my left and my lord. The place is immense it seems to be as big as a university. The first thing I saw when I glanced was a pretty decent sized plaza. It appears to be cut every once in a while because the grass wasn't very long, it also had a few hickory trees scattered around the plaza, some leaves on the trees had small spots of red or yellow  due to it nearing fall. In the middle of the endless grass of the plaza there was a lane leading to a parking lot. As I come near to the lane I slow down and I turn left. I'm going down the lane I look both ways a few times seeing a few people around my age, possibly younger, they're dancing,singing or just sitting under the trees chatting with each other. To be honest, I felt a tad out of the zone. Let's just say I don't have friends? Never did, only a few here and there, like when I found that abandoned neighborhood and I found a group of hip-hop dancers. I knew them for maybe 2 or 3 years? Oh, right I'm a 2 year in a row solo dance nationals winner.                     I drove into the parking lot and looked both ways and turned right and found a parking spot. I parked face forward,turned off my motorcycle, and jumped down. I took a nice while to look at my outfit, I have black ripped jeans on matched with a white T-shirt  that stopped at my waist, white vans, and a red flannel tied around my waist. I looked back up and put my phone in my pocket with my wallet and keys. I started walking towards the entrance of a big building that had a sandy beige color with 2 bay windows at the corners. On both sides of the pathway leading to the entrance there are  petite-sized trees. I walked up the 2 steps of stairs and I opened the doors. I was all of a sudden going from a peaceful environment to the loudest damn thing in existence. I was suddenly bombarded with screaming, gossip, hushed whispers, and all that high school shit. The minute I start walking down the halls all eyes are on me and I hear people gasping, small little whispers, and "Oh my god is that the new girl?", "Stephanieee that's Scar Wilson!", and all that bull. I looked to the side and came in contact with a girl who was staring and I gave the girl a hard cold look and she immediately looked away, so turned my head back and kept staring down the hall. This of course happens! What a day. 

  Suddenly ahead of me there is a small crowd of the sorts. People were laughing and taking videos. What the hell are they even laughing at? When I look over the crowd I see a girl being beat down by 2 guys. They were kicking the sides of her waist, she had a few bruises scattered across her arms. I got somewhat angry and I moved past the crowd, the minute I was in the middle I grabbed 1 guy who had blonde hair from the back of his shirt collar and I harshly turned him around to face me. "Hey motherfucker, this how you pick up girls or something?"                       He looked angry and replied " Who the hell are you to talk to me that way?". "I'm the bitch that's talking to you right now dumbass or are you deaf?"And he just had to talk again. " Watch your tone with me girly." Oh, I was pissed when he called me girly. You know what I did? I punched the fuck out of him, it'll teach him. I punched him straight across the jaw and I can hear some pretty dramatic gasps. Stupid hoes. Right after I kneed him in the crotch, he fell down in pain muttering a few dirty words. I glanced at the other guy, he had dark brown hair, he looked at me in fear and I gave him the most blank and icy cold expression he'll ever get to see in his life time of being a dick wad to the poor girl who was just there on the floor covered with bruises, I knew what it felt like, she doesn't deserve the pain." You going to stand here buddy boy or are you going to run the fuck out of here?"."I-I'll run please don't hurt me!", and he started running away.Coward. I crouch down and help the girl up.                                                                                                                                   She has light brown eyes that reminded me of milk chocolate, my favorite type of chocolate in fact. Her hair was dirty blonde and it was up to her shoulders, and it's curly. She had freckles spread over her cheekbones and nose, and hell she was a shit ton shorter then me. Cute, I had to admit. Oh right wait wait. She was just being bullied? Does this happen every time? Well damn I'll find that out. Maybe over time.

   She looks at me in fear and I just looked at her. I bend down and whisper in her ear, "It's okay, I'm not going to hurt you." When I look back up at her she doesn't seems as afraid as before. I started moving past the crowd still keeping a strong hold on her hand and we finally slid past the big crowd. God damn why so many people it's already like 4:50 at this point. I looked around for a bathroom and on the left side of the humongous fucking hall, I spot the bathroom. I look back at her to check up on her and she seems weak. At this point I'm just going to carry her. I immediately carry her bride style and her hands are placed on my shoulders and her face is buried in the crook of my neck. I can feel hot tears running down my neck. She must be in so much pain. I start walking to the bathroom and I get a few wide eyes from people.What is with these people?! Can they mind their damn business or do they not got a life to attend to? I open the bathroom door and thank the lord nobody is there. To my left there is 5 sinks and up-front there is 7 bathroom stalls. I walk towards a sink in the corner and I place her on it. She looks at me and surprisingly starts talking,"T-than-k you so m-much", and right after she's hugging me. I've never really been hugged most of my life. But I don't care. I hug her back and place my head on top hers, and I wrap my arms around her waist securely. This felt so comforting. 

  After what seemed like a hour we pulled apart. I don't even know this girl and we're hugging! Nevermind that, I have questions to ask. "Oh, I don't think we've met properly, I'm Emma Woods, I'm bullied because I'm not like the rest of them, I'm lesbian, and I'm a total nerd, so I recommend you don't hang with me if you want to be bullied like me." Is this girl kidding me!? I save her and she's talking total crap about herself now? " First off, I'm Scar Wilson if you haven't heard, Second off what's wrong with hanging out with you and it's not like I'll get bullied, pretty sure the wimps scared to death." She starts laughing. It's adorable. Damn it. "Ya I've heard, well I know, you're one of my favorite dancers. 2 year in a row solo dance nationals winner,no?" Well,she wasn't wrong. "So." "So?"

  What the hell do I say now? Do I ask her?You know what I will.

"So does that happen often?"

"What do you mean that happens often?"

"I mean do they bully you like that all the time."

"Yeah, ever since I was in kindergarten, I guess I'm naturally hated"

  Wow, hey I can relate to her. But, I'm not telling her anything, I cant trust nobody. This can end out just like back then. And also, why the hell would she care about my life? I only saved her that's all.

"Well nice meeting you Emma Woods, maybe I'll see you soon."

  I can hear her screaming "Wait,wait!" But, I just keep walking like on auto-pilot. I helped her, it's nice meeting her, and bye bye."

  This is the first chapter! I hope you guys liked it! So this is just the beginning. Now please inform me of any mistakes in my grammar or any spelling errors so I can fix them please. Thank you! <3 I'll be posting the second chapter soon. As well, comment and follow me to stay updated!