Plan

Acxa was mother always told her about her life before she met luke (acxa's dad ). Her mother was kind,beautiful and was amazing. Acxa dad was a abuser, she didn't know why but she didn't want to ask. When Acxa was 7 her father tried to kill her but her mother step in front of her and died, things got worse for Acxa she has an older sister and younger brother but they usually ran away something they got from their father despite violet looking galra and ender looking mix of the two species but Acxa didn't she was more like her mother despite having her father skin. She start to make a friend with a galra commander who was nice in a way she would flirt but it was only to get information. Acxa father didn't care because Acxa was obeying now and start at violet and ender for not making much money. Acxa has a job despite being a half breed, she was always mindful of what she says and she makes conversations and was willing to help out for nothing. Acxa was accepted in a way. Acxa was actually trying to get their trust so she could do her plan. Acxa got the commander to the bar and got him drunk. 

"Is krolia ever going to come to a match "asked Acxa 

"No no one invites her 'hick' why do you asked 'hick'" said the commander 

"You always talk about commanders and their second in charged and you never talk about her" said Acxa 

"How did you know her name" asked the commander 

"Hmm oh I have my sources" smile Acxa 

The commander had to go to the bathroom so Acxa took the chance and texted one of his soldier to invite krolia and her commander. She made an excise and left. 

Acxa had to sneak into the empire and got a good look at krolia she seem to be everything her mother told her about her but krolia eyes went to where she was and she ran but while taking a rest because she told thought she lost her. Her arm was grab by a grip and she turn to see krolia.

"Who are you and why are you here "asked krolia 

"Acxa" answer Acxa 

"I think you are confuse" said krolia 

"No I am sure my name is Acxa" frown Acxa 

"Ooh I thought you were saying my name is Acxa which its krolia" smiles krolia 

"I know my parents fern did talks about you" said Acxa she wanted to know how she feels about fern (Acxa's mother)

"she is dead to me "said krolia then soliders came around and grab Acxa.

"She was a better woman then you ever be "growled Acxa 

"Throw her into the area "yelled krolia 

They did just that and Acxa wasn't scared okay she was a little but she been fighting her whole life. The monster came out and Acxa was on defence trying to find a weakness and sure enough she did and won. When she was leaving she saw krolia and shouted" its good thing you didn't care about her because she was murder by my father and no he wasn't galra was, mother was and I guess I don't need to say sorry for your loss "then she walk away. She was forced into a cell and wait for dead but it didn't happen she thought it would be the next day or at least torture but it was a week later when she got food for the first time and was told to get up,they tied her wrists. Acxa was forced into a ship and as soon as they landed Acxa was push out and fell down the steps and they flew away.

"My they are rude, are you okay "asked a male voice 

Acxa look up to see prince lotor and two other people one bad big ears the other no eyes.

Lotor untied her wrist then step back as Acxa got up and frown.

"I am prince lotor but call me lotor, these are my generals zethrid and Narti" said lotor 

"If you don't mind me asking which is which" said Acxa 

"Which is which" asked lotor 

"Which is Narti and which is zethrid" frown Acxa 

"Oh the big ears is zethrid, the one without eyes is Narti "smiled lotor 

"What do you want "frown Acxa 

"They didn't tell you "asked lotor 

^No they totally didn't told me to get up then tied my hands then push me into a ship. Then pushing me out of it" said Acxa sarcastically 

"Okay I get it well you are going to work for me "said lotor 

"Or what your going to cry" said Acxa 

"No I will tell zethrid to torture you are you will regret saying no "smirk lotor 

Acxa narrow her eyes then said" fine "

Lotor smiles and said "come with me then umm they only said your prisoner number"

"That was smart" said Acxa 

"No it wasn't and what is your name "said zethrid 

"Acxa and no its doesn't spell with a O in it" said Acxa 

"What "said zethrid 

"Lots of people think my name is spell O X C A when its A C X A" sighed Acxa 

"Oh okay that explains why you said it doesn't spell with an O" said zethrid 

"Well Acxa welcome to your new home" smiled lotor