Part 1

Beau's P.O.V

Me, luke and jai start getting ready for tonight. We're going over to skips house to play some games ;) I come out of the shower in only a towel and decide what to wear. I choose a dirty pig t shirt and some jeans. Suddenly, luke rushes in.

"Help! I stole jai's shoe and he's chasing me!" He shouts with one very smelly shoe in his hand. He hides behind me as jai runs in.

"Where is luke?" He asks. I am surprised, how does he not see him behind me? Luke jumps out from behind me and tackles jai to the ground.

"I'm here! Haha no one can beat the great and powerful luke brooks!" I shake my head and head out to the car. "Come on guys let's go to skips now." They run out and race to the front seat. Jai wins. "Yes! Now I am the great and powerful jai brooks! Bow down before me peasant luke!" Luke obediently gets down on his knees and bows. He then gets into the back seat and away we go! "Lovely night tonight isn't it" I say. "Shut up beau! We don't care about the scenery besides its dark out you can't see anything!" Jai shouts from the back of the car. I frown and laugh. We get to skips and take the beer from the boot out into his house. "Hey! It's the brooks brothers! Iv been expecting you!" Skip is siting in a chair and turns around dramatically. "Where's James?" Luke asks. "Taking a massive poo in the toilet!" Just then james comes out. We go and sit down on the floor to play some games. "Let's play chubby bunny!" James says grabbing the marshmallows. "Chubby bunny." He puts one in his mouth. "Chubby bunny." I say putting one in my mouth. Just then there's a big thud. We look around worried. "What was that I'm really scared now." Luke says cuddling into James. Skip looks terrified. "Aw baby Daniel scared?" I say in a baby voice. "Well there is a ghost apparently living here." He says in all seriousness. Jai jumps up and opens the door. I look away and look back and he's gone! "Where is jai?" I say. A voice starts speaking in a ghosty voice. "This is a ghost speaking, prepare to die." We all cuddle into eachother worriedly. "Go away please" skip says. "I will if you give me a marshmallow." The voice says. I jump up and hold up a marshmallow. "Here you go then." The marshmallow is taken from my hand somehow and then the ghost says. "Thank you, have a nice day." Jai walks back in and we ask where he went. "Well I went to the toilet but it was all clogged up cos' of James so I had to unclog it. "Well we just spoke to a ghost." James says. "Yeah yeah." Jai says sarcastically. But we all knew we had, and we all knew it would return and haunt jai for the rest of his life. The End :)

*****************

This is for the #gotcaketour competition, hope you pick me I would be the happiest girl in the world! :)