Red Sunrise •7•

Previously~

"I'm a hybrid too"

"Wait... What? How could you not have told me, or the other members? We're brothers, you could've trusted us, " scolded Hoseok. "Why is Y/n the problem?"

"You don't understand... I had a sister once. She looked just like Y/n! What am I supposed to do?"

Hoseok thought back to when Y/n explained her backstory. Maybe Yoongi was Y/n's brother, after all!

"I'll tell you what, Yoongs. I'll try to get some information from Y/n about her missing brother. Okay? You just stay calm."

Yoongi agreed with a sigh, hiding his animal parts. Maybe his sister wasn't so lost, like he had been told.

Back to the story~

~Y/n's POV~

As Hoseok and Yoongi rejoined the group, I could feel uneasiness coming off of them in waves. I shrunk over to Hoseok, feeling a bit tense around the large bustling group.

"What happened?" I asked, not really wanting to know, but still trying to be polite.

"Oh, it was nothing. Yoongs just wanted to know which... Er... Pillow was more comfortable. Yeah that's it, " Hoseok answered, shrugging his answer off with a grin.

"O-Oh, okay... Anyway" I pause, bringing up a question I didn't quite want to ask, "where will I be staying, y'know, here?"

"Oh, that's up to Namjoon, " he chuckled, "mostly because I really don't know why"

As you chatted with Hoseok, Jin shouted from the doorway.

"Hey, you two! Once you are done being all giggly, come help set the table!"

Hoseok and I quickly run inside, not realizing how hungry we had become. The meal was delicious, even if didn't know what it was.

As we ate, Jimin slapped Jungkook's arm, smirking.

"C'mon, take a break from staring at Y/n and eat!"

At those words, Hoseok stopped eating and giving a slight glare at Jungkook.

"Huh?" I look over to Jungkook, who fiercely stared at his plate. It may have been odd, but I dismissed their reactions.

I felt happy here, but I didn't quite want to accept it. I shouldn't trust them completely, I thought, or should I?