CHAPTER 2 "THE SMILE"

Previously:

[ Jin's P. O. V ]

I don't know why I went to y/n's house earlier my feet just controlled my body. I don't know, everytime I see y/n. I just want to be with her...  I want to protect her.... You know what I'm not sure but....  Maybe I'm..... In......  Love.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Present:

[ back to y/n's P. O. V ]
[narration]

When Jin left, you drank some chocolate drink and started editing photos of BTS to post on their account. While you were editing someone came inside without knocking. (rude)

???: hey bang pd-nim wants you to go to the photoroom
Y/N: okay Mr. Min.
Yoongi: k, bye...
Y/N: bye.

[narration]

You went to the photoroom cause yoongi said that bang pd-nim wants to see you.

[ at the photoroom ]

Pd-nim: Lee Y/N?
Y/N: yes sir?
Pd-nim: I just want to say that the pictures are very nice!
Y/N: really sir?!!
Pd-nim: yes, and if you don't mind I would like you to be with the boys everywhere they go to take pictures of them as the personal photographer.
Y/N: yes sir!!
Pd-nim: that will be all thank you Miss Lee.
Y/N: thank you too Mr. Nim

[ time skip]

You are  done editing the photos. Since your done you went outside to take some photos at a nearby park. Taking pictures is your hobby to pass time. while you were busy taking pictures you didn't notice that yoongi is watching you at a nearby bench.

[ yoongi's P. O. V ]

I don't know why I followed her outside... My feet just controlled me.... I was just watching her taking pictures at a nearby park. I was just sitting there looking at her. Until she got tired and noticed that I was sitting down.

Y/N: Mr. Min.....what are you doing here??
Yoongi: I.... Was just looking at the view ang getting some fresh air.

I lied to be honest I was just looking at her.

Y/N: oh.... Okay uhm... Mr. Mi-
Yoongi: please call me yoongi.
Y/N: ok yoongi-ah... Uhmm... Do you know any other parks here that I can take pictures with. I'm new here in Seoul. I was originally in daegu.
Yoongi: uhhh... Yeah I can take you there if you want.
Y/N: no it's okay I can go by myself.
Yoongi: please.... I insist
Y/N: no it's really o-
Yoongi: c'mon *grabs your hand*

[narration]

I really don't know why I grabbed her hand I just thought it was the right thing to do.

[ Y/n's P. O. V ]

I was about to say "no it's really okay" but he grabbed my arm and drove me to the park.

[ time skip ]

We arrived at the park and just WOW!! My jaw dropped.

Y/N: WOWW!!!!
yoongi: it's nice right?
Y/N: it's really nice thank you for bringing me here yoongi-ah.

[narration]

Then you started taking pictures then you saw yoongi smile it was very cute so without him noticing you took a picture of him.

I really love taking pictures of people and his smile just matched the scenery. It was so cute that I just looked at him.

Yoongi: hey y/n...... Why are you staring at me?
Y/N: oh it's nothing yoongi-ah your smile just reminded me of someone way back at daegu.
Yoongi: oh....  Okay.

[ yoongi's P. O. V ]

She......  Still..  Remembers.... The smile.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: hehehe that's it for the 2nd chapter!!!  What do you think yoongi meant by the smile.... Hmmmmm I wonder... Well... Just wait for the third chapter to find out.  Hope you like this chapter please support and don't forget that plagiarism is a crime don't copy my story k?  Sorry for the short chapter.................. Well that it bye~~~ loviessss~~~