May the best pranker win

"May the best pranker win." Jai grinned at me. Ugh what did I got myself into. I mean like, I am a good prankster but beating the Janoskians? No way. "Prankster." I corrected him with a smirk. "What you want." He said, amazed by my comeback. Since the day I got here, I immediately regretted it. I was the only girl here so I had to do things on my own.

O sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. So I am Ikram, also known as "Iggy The Prankster" on Youtube. They call me Iggy because Ikram is difficult to pronounce in English. I'm 18 years old, living in Amsterdam, and let's say "famous" on Youtube. I was always pulling pranks on my brothers and sister like everyday. But when I moved out I had no one to pull pranks on. I thought it would be funny if I pranked people on the streets. As said, I did. I made a Youtube channel and put some pranks on them. The next day I woke up I had tons of views and subscribers.

I knew that it couldn't be just out of nowhere so I searched through my notifications. I finally found what I was searching for. That one sentence made my heart flip over and over. "The Janoskians liked your video." I screamed my lungs out as I realized that the king of the prankers liked my video.

I grew bigger and bigger and within a year I had 2.500.000 subscribers. I mean like that's insane! People wanted me to collab with them and I gladly accepted. I flew to the most amazing places. Met the funniest people and traveled a lot. And that's what I live for. Traveling.

Someone snapped me out of my thaughts. "Iggy, we have to go to that hut over there." Luke said to me. I didn't know if I could trust them. They could easily trap me. "Come on, we aren't allowed to prank till they flute." Luke said trying to convince me. I felt in my pocket. Yup, I had my silly string with me, so if they are going to prank me I'll have my payback. Luke grabbed my hand and we walked to the hut. "Uhm why are you holding my hand?" I asked Luke. "Because uhm, idk." He let go of my hand and I looked at him. He looked sad or something. Idk let's just move on.

I walked inside and like I expected, the rest of the Janoskians were standing there and threw water all over me. "Ugh guys seriously." I said to them. They laughed their ass off. They weren't paying attention to me for a moment and I took the opportunity to pull out my silly string and spray it all over them. "AAAAGH RUN RUN RUN SHE'S GONNA KILL US!" Beau yelled. I kept spraying till my silly string was empty. I threw the can away and looked at them. "Guys I look like a panda!" I whined. My mascara was all over my face. "A cute panda though." I heard Luke say. I blushed at his comment and all the guys went: "Oooohh Lukey is in loooooveeee!" "No I'm not!" He shouted at them. I just laughed and looked at the 5 idiots that were standing in front of me.

What if they didn't like that video? I would probably never be here. Out of a sudden I was so thankful that I ran to all of them and tackled them on the ground. Yeah soccer does give me some man powers. "AAHH WE'RE GOING TO DIE!" James yelled this time. I stayed on them and then Luke asked me, "Why did you tackle us you nugget?" "Because I wanted to say thank you. If you didn't like that video, I wouldn't be as known as I am now." I explained them with a smile on my face. "AAAWHHH COME HERE!" They all screamed. The next thing I knew, was 5 guys on top of me and me losing my breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soooooo hey Guys! I hope you enjoyed this part! Yes I am attending the GotCakeTour competition. I hope I'll win. So i need your help! Tweet my story to all your friends and let them read it :) ❤️

Until next time, WippedCameron :3