Time Is Ticking

I see flashes of the people I love.

I then have a dream. I am behind my friends. None of them see or hear me. Then I realize what is happening. I'm dead.

"No. No. No!" A white light blinds me completely.

I wake up and take in a deep breath. The first person I see is Yoongi. He is biting on his thumbnail. He lifts his head in my direction.

I try to talk but a dry whisper gurgles out. "Yoongi."

Yoongi walks to my side. "Shhhh no baby don't talk. Here let me get you some water." He turns to leave but I grab his hand. I shake my head to tell him no. "Ok."

"I'll go." Alec gets up.

"Thanks." Yoongi smiles. Alec nods and leaves. Yoongi lays down by me. I look up and see the rest of the gang asleep and my mom. I laugh a bit at their sleeping forms but stop and groan in pain.

"You lost a lot of blood. You have about 30 stitches altogether. I'm so sorry. I should have protected you." I try to talk again. It's barely a whisper.

As I shake my head and raise my finger to his lips. "No, it was my decision." He nods and kisses my forehead.

I hear a yawn and look to where Jin stands now. "Well, Good morning princess. How do you feel?" I put a thumb down. There is so much pain. "Ok, I'll get the nurse. Are you hungry?"

"For your cooking? Yes!"

Yoongi smiles. "She basically said only if you cook."

"Whatever you want Lil sis." I tilt my head. That's a new one. "Couple more months and you will be Yoongi's wife. Therefore you are like a sister to me." I smile. He nods and walks out.

Yoongi smiles at me. "Would you like to change love?" I nod but I also blush. They are all guys here except my mom, Angelina, Anya, and Athena. Yoongi sees me blush. "I'll send Anya and Athena to get your clothes and I will have Rockel and Angelina help you dress." I nod and kiss his cheek. "Oh, how I've missed that these two days." My eyes widen. I was out for two days?! I grab a pen and paper pad on my bedside table and write that. He hesitates but nods. I lean back and cover my face.

All I want is him and he has... no, they have had to sit and see me on the verge of death for two days! That's not ok.

A nurse comes in and gives me some pain medicine. She checks my wounds and vitals. Alec came back with my water and I can now speak clearly. She informs us that our friend is cooking for me as I requested. I smile at her and she leaves.

I grab Yoongi's face and suffocate him in kisses. "I love you. I love you. I love you!"

Yoongi chuckles. "I love you, baby girl." As the girls wake up Yoongi sends Anya and Athena to get my clothes, makeup, and hair stuff. We weren't too far from home.

Within 15 minutes Anya and Athena arrived back in the room. Yoongi turned to me as the nurse came in and gave my mom and Angelina instructions on what I can and can't do and what they should do to help.

Yoongi told me that my brother and Angelina have not let go of each other since they got here. Yoongi walks to me slowly. He gently grabs my hand and kisses it, squeezing his eyes shut tightly.

He looks me in the eyes and settles a gentle hand on my cheek. "Are you sure you're strong enough to stand?" I think for a second then nod my head. I slowly sit up. Pain rushes through my body. I wince slightly and Yoongi notices. Who am I kidding? Everyone notices. My bare feet settle on the cold hard ground. It's cold but it feels nice. Firm. It's good to be back on the ground again. "No pressure on that leg. Put all your weight on me." He puts his arm behind my back and I put my hand on his shoulder. I slowly stand. Pain goes through my leg and I softly cry out. Yoongi quickly picks me up and carries me to the restroom. He sets me down on a soft chair there gently. He pushes his hair back and smiles as much as possible. "You ok?"