Chapter Three

*Picture is of Hyejung's dog, Kkumi*

[Happening at the same time with Chapter Two]

The boys arrived at their dorm.

"I'm so tired and hungry!" Bobby complained.

"Me too! What should we have for dinner?" Donghyuk added.

"Yunhyeong hyung, how about you make us Kimchi Fried Rice?" Chanwoo asked.

"Why me? I'm also tired and hungry." Yunhyeong reasoned.

"It's because you cook the best among us." Bobby explained.

"How about we all get our own tasks? Yunhyeong and I will cook, Chanwoo and Junhoe will do the dishes." Jinhwan suggested.

"What about Bobby hyung and Donghyuk? What will they do?" Junhoe inquired.

"We'll just watch you guys and give you support. Right, Bobby hyung?" Donghyuk joked.

"Bobby will clean up after we finished cooking. Donghyuk, you can join them do the dishes. Sounds fair?" Jinhwan proposed once more.

"Yeah, sounds good to me." Junhoe agreed.

"Why don't we all wash up first before starting?" Yunhyeong asked.

"Okay, then you guys go ahead, me and Yunhyeong will start." said Jinhwan.

All of them headed to their respective rooms first to wash up while the two oldest begin cooking.

"Yunhyeong-ah, how much do we have to make? I'm not really good at this." Jinhwan contemplated.

"Just follow my instructions hyung and everything will be fine." Yunhyeong replied, so sure of himself. "By the way hyung, did Hanbin say what time he'll return? Should we make his portion?" He wondered.

"I'm not sure. Let's just save him some in case he wants something to eat later." Jinhwan answered back with uncertainty.

Eventually they finished cooking their dinner, and the rest of the members were also done washing up.

"Hey guys, dinner's ready, let's eat!" Jinhwan called on to the others.

"Uwaah! It smells so good!" Donghyuk exclaimed.

As soon as everyone's sat down, their spoons were all busy scooping down food, as if they've been starved for a week. In an instant, everything's gone.

"That's really good, I haven't eaten that much in a long time." Junhoe stated.

"Yah, don't eat the one in the fridge, it's Hanbin's, okay?" Yunhyeong reminded them. The guys just nodded, too full to answer him.

"Bobby-yah, you know what to do? We'll leave you to it then." Jinhwan

"Ne (Yes)! Thank you for the food!" Bobby replied eagerly.

They all left him except Donghyuk who helped Bobby clean up.

Soon, they've all settled in their beds and fell asleep shortly with their leader who  still hasn't returned yet.

By midnight, Hanbin sneakily entered their dorm as to not wake up the guys.

He quickly washed up and went to his room.
He tossed and turned in his bed and couldn't seem to fall asleep. Eventually, he decided to get up from his bed and try to write some songs instead. While in the middle of songwriting, "I'm sleepy. I should take a nap first then continue writing," he thought.

He took a nap which became a long sleep.

The next morning, he was woken up by a soft knock on his door. "Hanbin? Wake up, you guys have schedule today," his manager walked to his bed and slightly patted him to sit up.

He groggily reached out for his phone, peering at the time, it was half past five. "Five more minutes, hyung," he bargained and laid back on his bed.

"Arasseo (Alright), I'll come back after 15 minutes," his manager told him and went out of his room to wake the other members.

Few minutes had passed, Hanbin got out of bed on his own, made his way to the kitchen and grabbed himself a glass of water.

"Yah, what time did you get in?" Yunhyeong asked him while making his way to the fridge. He was already done preparing himself to go to their schedule.

"Around midnight, I think," he replied and continued to empty his glass of water.

"Really? Do you want breakfast?," Yunhyeong asked him once more changing the topic.

"Nah, I'm good. I'll just grab something on our way out," he tiredly answered and walked out of the kitchen to take a bath.

"I'm making sandwiches! We could eat it on our way instead," Yunhyeong replied back loud enough for Hanbin to hear.

An hour later, all of the members were ready to go to their schedule. It was a photoshoot for their comeback.

Meanwhile...

Hyejung arrived in her dorm greeted by Kkumi, her bichon-frisé dog.

"Kkumi-yah, eomma wasseo (Mom is here)!", kneeling down to meet her baby.

"Did you wait a long time for me? Sorry, mom was caught up with work," picking Kkumi up and cradled her in her arms.

She headed to her room with Kkumi and let her down on her bed.

"I'll go wash up first, okay? Stay here," she told her dog as if it'd understand her.

She was preparing her pajamas when a knock was heard in her room, and in came Jinjoo.

"Just here to remind you that we have to leave before 6 o'clock tomorrow, so go to bed as soon as you can,"

"Okay, thank you unnie! Good night!"

She finished washing up and went to bed with Kkumi.

The next morning, she got up before her alarm even rang and began preparing herself to head out.

On the way to her schedule, she received a message from Hanbin.

(6:18 AM)
Hanbin: Good morning! :)

Hyejung: Morning~ ^^

After sending a reply to Hanbin, she suddenly received a call from him.

"Hey, sorry if I called you so sudden. I hope you don't mind?"

"No, it's fine really. I'm in the car right now on our way to the music show, so I got time."

"Okay, I just wanted to hear your voice."

"Yah~ it's too early for teasing me."

"I'm not teasing you, though."

"Okay, I'll pretend you're not."

"Why won't you take my words seriously?" Hanbin thought.

"Why do you say things you don't mean? You're making me expect something that isn't there," Hyejung thought.

They talked for a while, then Hyejung arrived on her destination and ended the call.

***
a/n: i was supposed to publish this on my birthday last sunday, but i forgot 😅 so here's chapter three, enjoy! i will be back soon, please wait for me 🙂
xx