1.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

'Thought'

"English"

"Korean"

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

With BTS In Seoul, South Korea...

"Great practice today guys! We almost had the dance moves." Namjoon says as they walk out of there studio.

"Yah! We did great!" Hoseok agreed.

'I need to sleep.' Yoongi thought.

"Hey Taehyung, when is your little cousin coming to live with us here?" Jungkook questions.

"She should be moving in next week." He replies.

"c'mon guys lets head home and chill for the rest of the day."

-At Home-

"Ugh! I'm tired!" Jimin yells.

"If your so tired then stop wasting your energy screaming." Yoongi retorts.

"Know Yoongi! that's not nice~" Jin scolds.

"whatever. I'm tired." Yoongi yawns.

"Hey guys! Snacks!" Namjoon yells from the kitchen.

Everyone goes to the kitchen (They have there own rooms and then share the biggest apartment living space)

"Snacks~" Hoseok squeals.

Everyone was hungry after practice so they all huddled around the food and started eating.

Mid way through the snack Namjoon gets a call.

"Hello?" he asks.

"Hello, Is this Kim Namjoon?" a woman speaks in English.

Namjoon was confused as to why someone who speaks English is calling him.

"Yes, Yes it is Namjoon." He replies

"I'm sorry to say, but your parents have passed..." the woman tells him. Namjoons family left to America a good amount of years ago.

Namjoons face paled as he heard this. The other members looked at him with concern.

"What do you mean? They are dead?" Namjoon asks.

"Sadly yes, I'm really sorry sir, but your younger sister Kim Miku doesn't seem to have any other relatives besides you so that leaves her in your care." The lady makes sure to say this very slowly to not add to the more bad news.

Namjoon classically drops the phone from shock.

He quickly picks it back up just to here the last few sentences before hanging up.

"You have been sent the address for the hospital. We would like to discuss further details with you in person. Thank you,. sir. Sorry for your lost..." The phone hangs up and the call ends.

Namjoon just blinked at the rest of the group and then said.

"I have to go to the U.S." Namjoon says getting out of his shock.

"What? Why?" Jin questions.

"My little sister is apparently in my care now and I have to fly there to figure everything out."

"Hey wait! you should take someone with you." Yoongi tells him.

"Ill go with him!" Hoseok volunteers.

"Ok. Pack your bags for three days." Hoseok runs upstairs to his room.

"he and I will be back in three days. try practicing the dance and don't throw a party." Hoseok came running down stairs wearing (What is up top in the picture)

"Lets go." Namjoon says.

he waves to the remaining group and walks out. same as Hoseok.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"well that just happened..." Jimin said.

"Yep." Jungkook replied.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''