Chapter 2

Sachiko ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

While i was daydreaming maki was trying to make me snap out . “sachiko snap out”,i snap out “what happened”, “what i miss”.She replied in the worst way i can imagine. “Sachiko you really dont know”. “So shima went by you and said your dead”,i replied with “WHAT”. Sachiko was jungshooked,and asked “did he say anything else”.Maki replied with “oh yes he also wanted to meet you at the back of school after school or else you are dead and he wants you alone”.

When school was ticking by you were only thinking about what will happen after school.When school finally finished maki left for home early. Because today the princess bullied her hard out.Out of nowhere sachiko hand was gripped and her eyes were shut closed by some pairs of hands.When she could finally open her eyes open she was pushed against the wall by shima and he said.

“ where do you think your going princess”.Sachiko replied with “im not a princess” with some anger because everytime someone says princess she thinks about how Esumi bullies her and Maki.

Shima looked surpised at sachiko attitude towards him,shima slammed his hands next to her face.with his other hand shima started stroking her hair gently and whispered something in her ear.

The next day

im sorry it was short next time i promise it will be better
from yours
Mystery