Chapter 4

Jin:
Ok fine, it's because our "mom" has given so much chances to Jimin but he kept on failing them.
Y/n:
How is he failing them? He looks like he could do anything.
Jin:
It's because "mom" kept on sabotaging him. He didn't want him to succeed because she had favoritism. I actually didn't do anything to deserve all of this. My "mom" just told me I would be the CEO for the company but I never really wanted this. I wanted to be a designer but no because our "mom" always keeps on controlling out life. It's sad not to have a dad. I'm the only one Jimin trusts. He was always cold before but he changed when he met you. He kept on talking about you non stop. I didn't know what you did but thank you for making my brother finally experience happiness that I can't give him.
Y/n:
But why are you following her?
Jin:
Look Y/n, you don't know what she's capable of.
Y/n:
Ohh I have a plan for the wedding day!!
Jin:
What is it tell me!!
Y/n:
Ok *tells plan*
~Time Skip, Next Day~
I was going to the Parks house so I could go shopping with Jin. As I went in I overheard a converstatiom of Jimin and his mom:
Jimin:
Mom...why is Jin getting married?
J/M:
Because he deserves it!!
Jimin:
But-
J/M:
You didn't do anything impressive Jimin!!
Jimin:
I've bee-
J/M:
I don't care if you've been trying so hard. I only see failure from you. I wish I could just throw you but no because you still have to be in this family. Have you seen all your projects?!?
Jimin:
Ye-
J/M:
They are all a fail!! Now go to your room, I don't want to see your face right now!!
Jimin:
Ye-yes Ma'am
Jimin went out and saw me. As soon as he saw me his frown turned into a bright smile.
Jimin:
Y/N!!
Y/n:
Hey Chim!!
Jimin:
Heheheh, what are you doing here?
Y/n:
I have to go with Jin to shop for my dress
Jimin:
Oh *sad*
Y/n:
I'm s-
J/M:
Y/n, will you be Jimin's partner for his project
Y/n:
I would love to!!
J/M:
Ok you guys will present it tomorrow!! Get to work!! The shopping will change date. *leaves*
Y/n:
Oh ok...let's go Jimin!!
You guys went to Jimin's room and started the project. Everything was going very well. After a dew hours it was 6:34 and you guys were done.
Y/n:
Hey Chim, we are done!! Good job!!
Jimin:
Yeah see you tomorrow Y/n!!
Y/n:
I'm so excited to do this with you heheh.
Jimin:
Same! Ok Y/n, I'll send you home is that ok?
Y/n:
Oh yeah sure
You and Jimin went to his car and Jimin sent you home. As you were about to go Jimin grabbed you and kissed you.
Jimin:
Heheh, bye Y/n.
Y/n:
*blushes* Bye Chim!! See you tomorrow!!
And with that you went to sleep
~To be continued~